Sunday, January 18, 2009

Done with the book, Your Road Map For Success, a few days ago. Later in the afternoon I'm going to return it to the library. In the meantime, I shall share a couple of stories here.
.
Face Your Fears
60% of our fears are actually unwarranted, they never come to pass.
20% of our fears are focused on our past, which is completely out of our control.
10% of our fears are based on things so petty that they make no difference in our lifes.
Of the remaining 10%, only 4 to 5% could considered justifiable.
.
Sel Not Spel
It said that a recently hired salesman wrote his first sales report to the home office after working in his territory the first week. It shocked the sales manager because he suddenly realized that he had hired someone who was illiterate. Here's what the report said : "I went and seen this outfit which ain't never bot nothin from us befour and I sole em a good order. Now I'm movin on to Nu Yourk."
.
The manager was in a panic. But before he could get hold of the salesman to fire him, he received a second report. It said : "I done been hear fer too days and sole them haff a millyon."
.
Then the manager was really confused. He couldn't keep an illiterate salesman, but he couldn't fire a salesman who had outsold everyone else on the sales force. So he did what every good middle manager does. He dumped the problem in the lap of the company's president.
.
The next morning, everyone in the sales department was amazed to see the salesman's two letters on the bulletin board along with the following memo from the president : "We bin spendin weigh two much time tryin to spel in stead of tryin to sel. Lets all try to get our sails up. Reed these too letters from hour best salesman. He's doin a grate job and all you shud go out and do like he done."
.
.
.
Even under the worst of circumstances - or with major disabilities - people with potential make things happen.


"There is no future in any job. The future lies in the person who holds the job"
Dr George W. Crane


Lately I was doing a job that most of the people wouldn't want to, valet service. It wasn't paid good but I enjoy it pretty much, not bcos' of the tips but bcos' I got the chance to drive many cars a day. I like cars very much and guess what, I now have the chance to test-drive cars like:
-BMW 3 and 5 series,
-Skoda,
-Lexus,
-Saab,
-Audi,
-Toyota Mark X,
-Toyota Camry,
-Toyota Harrier,
-Volvo
-Subaru WRX,


Not to mention those common cars like Nissan Sunny, Toyota Altis, Honda Stream, Nissan March, etc....

So in future, anyone who wants to buy a car, can feel free to ask me which car is good, which car is powerful. Oh yes, almost forget the most powerful, most performance car I ever drive so far in this job is this Nissan GTR. Want to know how does it look like?




It was so stressed when parking this car. Just a tap on the gas, and it goes Voooom!!!
I am looking forward to park a Ferarri, red Ferarri. My favourite Chairman's Club member, Pedro Cardoso, the Portuguese guy from Brazil got a red Ferarri. Oh yes, btw my blog's song is his walk-in song.

No comments: