Thursday, December 25, 2008

For the past few weeks, I went for a tour to many places, took lots of pics around the Europe so I just want to share with you the wonderful photos I took... Take your time and enjoy....
Salzburg, Austria
.
Prince Edward Island, Canada
.
Prague, Czech Republic
.
Paris, France
.
Island of Sicily, Italy
.
Island of Malta, Malta
.
Honfleur, France
.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
.
Dublin, Ireland
.
Crete, Greece
.
Albi, France
.
Boston, USA
How you find my photographic skills? Not bad, huh? Of cos' they are... I snap them myself... No, I didn't went for a tour to Europe, but all these pics are really snapped by me. I got this calendar from my company and I just want to share with you all these nice scenery pics which I like them very much. I took them from the calendar with my camera. ...
.
Today is Christmas Day... Didn't go out, stay at home.
.
Today momo slept till about 12 pm then she wakes up. She was walking around the house with her hair messy and her pants so lowly cut.... haha....
.
Now she is a tall lass.
.
After lunch, I took her to Jurong Point, the newly built extension one.... It was a challenge for me cos' there are so many ppl there and momo isn't easy to handle single-handedly... She tried out some clothes at Fox Baby, went to Kiddy Palace to play with the soft toys, went to Starbucks, went to Gramaphone...
.
Maybe next time, if the crowd subsides, I will take her to New York New York for cakes.
.
Today while momo is sleeping like a baby I was reading Failing Forward by John Maxwell. I think I can't share with you whatever I read cos' every single page is worth pondering. Every page there is something that worth reading and digesting.
.
The whole book can be described in just 4 words.... You go read it.
.
Nevertheless I just share some that I bookmarked.
The process of exiting the failure freeway:
Chapter 1. I walked down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost. I am hopeless. It isn't my fault. It takes forever to find a way out.
.
Chapter 2. I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I didn't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in the same place, but it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.
.
Chapter 3. I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there. I still fall in. It's a habit. My eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.
.
Chapter 4. I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.
.
Chapter 5. I walk down another street.

No comments: