Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Guess where am I now blogging? I'm actually at the Changi Airport Terminal 1 Pacific Coffee Company. Ha! I was supposed to help the CEO to pick up his "lost" bag that he forgot to take when he touched down in Singapore. You wanna know what kind of job I'm doing? Well, my job is pretty simple, it's so simple. My job... is to receive students from the airport and send them to their accommodations. Simple? So for the past few days, I was like going to the airport every single day. Terminal 1, Terminal 2... so far not yet been to Terminal 3. I mean, I have been to Terminal 3 before, what I mean is I so far have not picked up any students arriving at Terminal 3 yet. There is will be one on Fri... You wanna know which school I'm working for? I'm not going to tell you now... Wait till my contract is finished then I'll tell you. You know.... yeah, you know why...

Initially I didn't really like this job. It doesn't pay well for me. I need to drive here and there, wait for them at the airport for like for 1 hour.... The journey from my home to the school is not near oso. I need to do office admin stuffs when there is no pick up for me. So I feel like I'm underpaid....

But I was listening to some personal development from Herbalife when I was on the way to work and oso on the way when I was driving to the airport. It taught how to be positive. Look at things at the positive side, and everything will be "No Problem!!!" Well, at least I got the chance to drive a Mercs. Yeah, the vehicle I'm driving is a Mercs, those 8 seater one. Who got the chance to drive a Mercs around the whole of Singapore, doesn't need to worry about the gas, and can even get paid for doing that? Now dear is no more sitting beside me when I'm driving so I need to learn how to read the road signs and recognise the surroundings. The staffs there are good to me, I got a laptop to use and no one bothers me much. I mean, what else more do you ask for? They trusted me as to give me all the passwords to their access, whether is the door or their Outlook Express. Just last weekend I was required to work whereas everyone is not in the office. I was told to pick up these and these students, and I got total freedom myself. I was enjoying myself alone at the office, on the air-con and watch DVD at the laptop. Of cos' I didn't delay the pick-up. I did my job and everything went smoothly. I still do my basic job, of cos.

My assisgnment will ends at the end of this month. Then I will be doing Herbalife again. In fact, I never give up the business. This business will give me financial freedom, I know it. Just that I need to work very hard. This morning, momo is not been a good girl. She was sleeping in my bed and at 4:30am, she woke up crying. I have to bring her downstairs to the playground. The best part was she only went to bed at 2am. So you can see how many hours I only get to sleep. But that is not a problem cos' later when I got home, I am going to spank her butt. Btw, now momo is getting more and more smart. She can even talk back to you. You sometimes can't bluff her through.

I need to go now cos' I can't be out too long. I got things to do at my office. So see ya....

No comments: