Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Finally... momo is going to show her pretty face here... Guess what, yesterday I took momo for a dip at the pool. I guess she would like to go for a swim cos' she is always playing with water at home. Whenever she is bathing, she will scoop the water up and splash on the floor. Or she will play with the water dispenser. She puts a cup underneath and press the catch... Water flows out.. then she will pretend to drink it and "refills" it again. The best is she will pour the water into the sugar container.

So since dear is able to make it, so I SMS her that if I can drop by to take momo to the pool. You know, the pool over there is like no one else is using. So I pack her bag, took some diapers, milk powder, a set of clothes for her to change, etc. Momo still doesn't know where we are heading to when we left home... I told her that we are going kai-kai.

We are early when we reached XXXXXXXXX. I'm not going to tell you where dear is staying cos' it's confidential. Niak niak...

Anyway, the sky was pretty dark that time so I was thinking what if the sky begins to rain? Then what is the point of coming all the way there. Dear sms me that she is on the way back home... I told her that even if it rains, it's still ok. She got a bathtub at home too. Momo can swim in there too.

30 mins later, dear appeared from the lift. Momo is sleeping in my arms. What a good timing... Well, I thought the worse had yet to come, so I bring momo into her room and want to put her on the bed. Just at the instant, momo wake up. She found herself in a totally unfamiliar environment, her eyes are so wide and keep looking around. She doesn't want to lie in the bed and stretched out her arms to me.

So I carried her around the house.

I was thinking "Well, today must be a wasted trip... All the way to here and momo didn't go for a swim". Momo was clinching to me so tight, and refused to come down.

Dear told me to just bring momo to the pool side. Maybe when she sees the pool, she will want to come down. So I took my things and bring her down. Dear was sleeping in her room, she doesn't want to join us. No problem, it's gonna be me and momo playing with water all by ourselves!!
While momo is quietly by herself and didn't cry, I quickly get myself a drink from the kitchen. When I come out, I was momo sitting on the chair. Earlier on, I just placed it there and told her to sit.

Momo loves to sit at this bamboo chair. Maybe I should get one for her at home so that she can sit still eating her rice.

Okay, I took momo downstairs. While in the changing room, momo suddenly said she wants to drink milk. I have to feed her milk, get her changed into her swimming attire. I didn't get a swimming costume for her, I thought she could just wear her T-shirt and shorts. Afterall, no one here will care if you wear your swimming suit or your birthday suit. I deflates the arm band for her to slip into later on in the pool, while she lie down on the bench sipping from her milk bottle.


This is how momo looks like before she goes into the pool. Why that expression on her face?

I took lots of pics for momo, but I just upload a few here. Maybe the weather is too cold or momo is afraid of the water so deep. She doesn't want to get into the pool. I had to catch her, carried her in my arms and slowly went into the deeper side. She was shouting for her life when the water reached her chest level. I keep on assuring her that papa is here, papa is here...

Since she doesn't want to go into the pool, I let her play with the water at the pool side. In fact, I think she enjoys herself more. I swim on my own and i let her be on her own.



Huh? Who is the lost little girl sitting at the edge? Maybe she was thinking if she should....

Okay, she done it... She wash her feet in the pool.


See how happy is she? In fact, she was pushing me back into the pool when I wanted to get out from the water.


Want to go for jacuzzi?

Anyone wants to guess what momo is doing earlier on before I snap this pic? I saw her shivering for an instant and then her shorts, water was dripping. I mean momo was on the land for some time already, her clothes shouldn't be dripping with water till then.

We were at the pool since, like 4:30pm and the time was already 6 pm when I think it's time for momo to get changed to go back. I had to catch her again and bring her into the shower. She needs to take a shower, together with me. I was carrying her in my arms and we took a shower, at the same time, then get her dry up and get dressed.

We went upstairs and dear was still sleeping, so I let her. Me and momo was watching TV at the living room. We watched Kids' Central. Dunno what cartoon is that. Got dinosaurs... Then at 6pm, we watched Lover In Paris. I was eating Korean noodles while momo is playing with her pig from Korea.



Do you find this pig familiar?

My Lovely Samsoon? Nae Ireumeun Kim Sam-Soon? 내 이름은 김삼순

I tell you momo was like keep on hugging it. She will toss it on the floor and then went to pick it up again, kiss it and then carry it in her arms. I teach her to call it "momo pig". If you watched My Lovely Samsoon, then you probably will know the relationship between momo and this pig. Shall I get one for momo? Just a small one will do...



Oh no, this is what happen when momo watched too much WWE...


No lah papa, we are good friends... See we sit sit together watch TV...


Momo pig is tired now... momo is tired oso... Momo is so enjoy when she was there. Well, she was still the same, like to touch things on the coffee table.

So I guess in future I should be able to bring momo out more often. At least she can behave herself when she is outside.

No comments: