Thursday, August 28, 2008



"I had this incredible dream... when I wanted to start the Herbalife company... that we could help people lose weight... and we could help them do it safely !"

"Cos' Herbalife is now through our way of distributing the products it is the number one weight loss product in the entire world"

"But let me tell you what the button does for you more than anything else. Yes it's gonna get you customers..... But I'll tell you the biggest thing this button does for you personally. As an independent distributor when you put this button on, you say to everybody in the world including your family, your friends, your relatives and anybody else that might make fun of you, you say "I don't care what you think of me I'm proud to be an Herbalife distributor and I don't care what anybody says about it....."

"Hey listen you're not that great at it now don't worry about it. Just do the best you possibly can. Tomorrow morning you get up out of bed do a little bit better than that. The next day after that, do a little bit better than that."

No comments: