Monday, August 04, 2008

It seems many people are pretty skeptical about my new job.... I have been making a lot of calls to all my C.O.I. but many of them are not to my favour. I just want to share with them my product results and invite them to our event. I won't force them to sign up or sell anything to them. Some are negative, some are positive, some still hear me out and some really shunned me. I doesn't really take it to heart cos' I used to be one of them too. I used to think that doing this business: either you will be very successfully and lose all your friends or you will be broke and lose all your friends.

Sometimes this is called retribution loh... Now I'm doing something that I used to hate... Life is like that, you want it, you don't get it. You refused it, it end up in your hands.

But I will not regret this decision....

Cos' I truly believe it.

When I share with one of my friends that there are people who earned US$200,000 a month, he asks me did I make a mistake, I told him no I didn't.

"How could that be, so much income a month?"

If you were to wake up early in the morning before sun rise, and you go out to talk to people...
If you make a promise that you will talk to 20 people everyday before you go back home to sleep and even till 1 plus 2am you didn't make that quota you dun go back home...
If you keep to your promise, no matter rain or shine, summer or winter...
If you carry on doing it over and over and over and over again, for 20 years...

US$200,000, do you think it's not possible, NOW?

I only see them earning big bucks sitting at the tables in front of all of us, driving big cars, staying in mansions... but who ever see how hard they work to get there? Countless of black balls they used to receive, much more black balls than white balls... So much that they become immune to rejections.

Rejections are not personal, they are merely inspirations for you to move on.

不经历风雨 怎么见彩虹 没有人能随随便便成功...

During the few days that I didn't go to work, I got the chance to spend some quality time with momo. I bring her downstairs to play. She was chasing me from behind, with her arms open wide, I hide and she seek, I feed her dinner and she open her mouth to me, I change her diapers and she looks by and laugh, I tuck her to bed, I took pics of her...

All the above seems so far away from me before. I hardly got the chance to do any of those, not to mention all of it. But I did all of them just the few days when I was at home with her. I think work from home can gives me a kind of money-cannot-buy feeling. Esp, when momo doesn't has a mother to love her. I just want to give her all the best I can provide for her.

I'm not great, no I'm not. I think it's every parents wish for their kids.

Well, if momo isn't that noti at home, that will be great...

情願辛苦好幾年, 也不要辛苦一輩子...

No comments: