Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today now it's 12:35am.... 24th July.... It's going be the biggest event happening in another day in Bangkok, Thailand. Later at Changi Airport Terminal 1 I'll be boarding Airasia to Bangkok to attend the biggest event of this year.

It's gonna be 20,000 supervisors from the 12 Asia Pacific countries attending the Extravaganza at IMPACT Exhibition & Convention Center. Everyone will gathered together for a common purpose, and that is to share each other's their experience in this business, and to exchange testimonials with one another, trade buttons, take photos, meet up with one another, party together, learn from the top earners how to conduct this business....

Wow, unbelievable!!! I am so excited about this event that I can't sleep. I have been looking forward to this once-in-a-year event. Can't wait to meet up with business partners from Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Philippines...

Wait till I'm back then you are going to expect lots of photos I'm going to take there.

No comments: