Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just got back from work...

Touched down last nite around 7:45pm... In fact the plane landed 20 mins earlier. Wonder how good is Airasia, huh? That was my 3rd time taking a flight, so forgive me for my ignorance. Budget airlines flights should be all more or less similiar. Free sitting, no such thing as first class/business class/economy class, compact, no projector screen to watch movies, 6 seats in a -row; 3 on the right and 3 on the left, the so-called boarding pass is just a receipt slip, no meals being served onboard.

So tired after I reached home at about 12am. Just in case you're wondering why do I take such a long time to reach home, cos' someone treated us to Indian food at the British Club. The place is really so secluded, so serene, so classed. If not for his parents' both are doctors, I dun think I will ever got the chance to step into such a club. Yeah, both of his parents are doctors, not some imposters. You know, claiming to be working in the US Embassy lah, working in the Korean clinic in NUH lah... Ha!

Anyway, photos will be posted up soon. I need to get some rest cos' I was really tired.

5 comments:

Silverelf said...

In this region, only Airasia is free sitting. All other budget airlines have assigned seating.

How much did you pay for the flight? I was in Bangkok about 2 weeks earlier than you and I paid roughly $260 for Swissair.

eggyoke said...

Plus all the dunno what tax lah, the dunno what hidden didn't tell you money... all total to about $394

Silverelf said...

Hahaha! That's what you get for thinking Budget confirm cheapest.

$260, all taxes included full service flight to Bangkok!

eggyoke said...

win liao lah... so you going bangkok again? Next year we are going to South Korea... hehe..

Silverelf said...

I'm going to Japan in October!