Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ok.... Now I got some free time before I need to attend my online class for my part time job... So I just take chance of the time, so damn hard to squeeze out, to blog a bit here. I think most ppl are more interested to know about little momo than about my news. Yeah, momo is cute.. momo is cute.... momo is cute.... I'm not cute. She got more fans than me.


Just a few nites ago, I was at home after work. Nowadays I will call out "momo.." when I open the door while taking out my combat boots. And momo will dunno come from where, she will popped up running to the door and when she saw me, she will laugh and giggle. Then she will squeeze her way out to the outside and play with the plants outside. Not ours, but belongs to the next door one. No matter how I call her to get into the house, she just wouldn't. Sometimes I just close the gate grill and then the main door. I will peeped through the door hole to see what is her reactions are. Little momo will go "ahh..." then she will try to pull open the metal grill. When it fails to open, then she will let out a little cry and hit on the door... I will wait for a while before opening the door for her to come in. Then carry her to the basin to wash her feet.


Last nite I came home and called out to momo again. She, as usual, come running to me. And she still want to squeeze her way out to the common corridor. So I did the same thing again. I closed the metal grill and the main door. You know what this little momo did? She even help me to close the metal grill. I peeped through the door hole to see what she is doing outside. OMG!!! She no more crying. In fact, she even went to the next door and knock on their door. It seems like she knows that sooner or later I will open the door for her to come in she doesn't bother much. She enjoyed her stay outside so much that after i open the door she still doesn't want to come in. I need to go out grab her and carry her in.


So I think the same trick cannot be used on little momo too often....


Couple of nites ago, momo was hungry and she knows how to come to me and point towards the direction where we put her milk bottle. I thought she wants to play with something... I carry her up and see what she wants. She point here point there, I doesn't know what she wants exactly. I hand over to her basically everything that is on top of the closet. She wants the milk bottle, I thought wants to play with it. But no... She then points to the milk powder container, I thought she wants to play with the mouse figure stopper. But no.... You know, I was scratching my head....


"Correct mah, she wants the milk bottle, I give to her but she don't want... She wants the milk container stopper, I give to her but she don't want..."


So in the end, I just make her a bottle of milk, as the last resort. You know, little momo saw it.... Guess what she did? She immediately jumped, I mean jump and then lie down on her mattress. She knows that milk is on the way....

The other nite, I was carrying her in my room and she was making noise that she wants to come down, so I let her down... She runs to the living room to find things to play. She was touching here and there, and she wants to play with her tricycle. You know, it was about mid-night time?!?! So of cos' I told her no. Little momo was crying and tears flows down her cheeks. But still I told her no. Cannot everytime let her has her way. She will grow up a spoilt little girl. It's so late at nite already... So my mum was telling her off while I was carrying her. Little momo listens to my mum more than me... Of cos' lah, I was always not at home, working... So little momo stops crying and we tucked her to bed. She likes to roll here and there hugging her bolster. If the lights is on, she will not sleep. She can play by herself the whole nite. She will hide behind the bed, climb onto the bed and play with the hi-fi set, or disturb anyone sleeping beside her.

Once I was sleeping on her mattress cos' she was watching TV in my room. Momo comes and she saw me. I guess so cos' I was sleeping at the time. She came to me and she actually sit on my tummy... I was awaken by her, and I have to carry her back to my room. Moments later she came again, and she was touching my face and lie on top of me... "Papa is very tired, can you go watch TV with grandma" and I pushed her out of the room. Then she came again, this time she was shoving my hp to my face cos' there is a SMS beeping...

This is my momo, peeps. Sigh....

These are not the worst yet. The best is she likes to play with my boxer shorts. She will open up my drawer and then hand pick one of my boxer shorts and.... wear it on her head... OMG!!! I thought only Spiderman will do that, now momo does it too.

Below is a video clip, 尖沙咀Susie by Samuel Hui. I changed the name Susie to Momo... For fun only...

有佢咁靓时冇佢咁够盏

Singapore Momo 点止咁简单

样貌与身材 GOOD FIT 夹耀眼

想搵多个都几难

佢吓吓要有型个性最好玩

出名炼车王响青山斗片弯

日日喫几笼虾饺当食晏 思想开放 好识叹

Singapore Momo 驶乜忧两餐

佢老窦勤力惯 响街市卖鸭蛋

Singapore Momo 屋企多靓衫

橙沟绿 米衬蓝

套套惹火抢眼

佢碰见猛男对眼会猛咁贬

风骚兼销魂乜都笑一餐

密密去DISCO通宵到达旦

揽身揽势都好闲

有佢咁野蛮冇佢咁够胆

Singapore Momo 死都「拗」番生


但望亚 Momo 光阴咪乱散

青春一去空悲叹

Singapore Momo 驶乜忧两餐

佢老窦勤力惯 响街市卖鸭蛋

Singapore Momo 屋企多靓衫

橙沟绿 米衬蓝

套套惹火抢眼

佢碰见猛男对眼会猛咁贬

风骚兼销魂乜都笑一餐

密密去DISCO通宵到达旦

揽身揽势都好闲

有佢咁野蛮冇佢咁够胆

Singapore Momo 死都「拗」番生


但望亚 Momo 光阴咪乱散

青春一去空悲叹

No comments: