Friday, June 27, 2008

Last Sunday I went the movies with dear... Watched Kungfu Panda. I thought it will be nice to catch it on screen cos' many ppl said it's nice. Yeah, it maybe cartoon but adults enjoyed watching it too. At least I do... At least dear do... She was meeting someone else for dinner appointment at Jurong East so we choose to watch it at Jurong Entertainment Centre. Talking about it, it had been like more than 15 years since I watch a movies there.



The panda is really cute and chubby... I thought want to get a soft toy for momo to play with but I dun think she will know what is it. I mean she won't know that this is the famous Kungfu Panda screening in the movies. Furthermore she already has a lot of soft toys to play with. Lately she got one more to her collection, the Hello Kitty my dad got for her. Now she will hug it every nite, when she is watching TV or just out of moments of spur. Just last nite when I was attending online class for my part time job, momo was knocking on the door. She wants to hug her Hello Kitty. I was in the other room where momo normally sleeps. Momo was watching TV with my mum in my room so I have to occupy her mattress for the time being. She was outside the room hitting at the door and crying. I didn't want to entertain her cos' I got important things to do. Then my mum opened the door and momo came in, to get her Hello Kitty. I thought she misses me and want me to carry her... I even told her to wait till 9pm, after I'm done with my class and I'll play with her. Well, now I think momo is more independent and doesn't need me to play with her. She will be fine with herself. Well, not always the case...



Lately I was playing hide and seek with momo. She will run after me, trying to catch me. I will run and momo will follow behind. I ran from my room to the kitchen and momo will also run. I run from the kitchen to the master bedroom and momo will also follow behind. I even hide under the table and guess what, momo can even able to find me. She will stop and then look below the table, then she will also go under the table with me. Aiyo....



Now momo can speak more and more words. Clearer each time... I think in no time she will know how to argue back. Now she knows how to tell her playground friends and aunties that her name is momo...



Shake her hand in the air and pat herself... "Momo..." whenever they call her Siqi...



Whenever I was sleeping, momo will come and lie beside me. I say out to her "papa sleeping loh..." and she will come. I do like her lying beside me but not when she was kicking my face. There is one time her legs were kicking in the air and the next moment her heels were landing in my face. I tell her her legs are so powerful. And she loves to climb the window and chairs. So scared that she will drop and fall. But this little lass dunno how to spell "scared" No matter how many times you scold her she will still do the same thing the next time.



I love to catch her and hug her tight... Momo will scream and shout... Then my mum will yell at me why am I torturing momo. Her body smells so nice and her face is so kissable and smooth. Hehe... Guess what? Momo no longer had her first kiss. Niak Niak....



The next best thing I like to do is to catch momo when she is lying beside me and pin her. Then she yell and scream, to struggle to break free. She likes it when I lift her up and play free fall, but with my hands holding her, of cos'. Can't possibly really let her fall freely. Anyone knows what it means by free fall? Simply means I will hold momo underneath her arms and lift her high up above me, then drop her vertical downwards then lift her upwards again and drop her vertical downwards. Like what you see in the outdoor theme parks. Every time I did that, she will laugh and laugh.



Really hope that momo will grow up soon, till then I can bring her out. Right now, I still doesn't dare to take her out alone. You know, this little lass isn't simple to handle. But now the most important thing for me is to do deal with something hindering...

No comments: