Thursday, May 29, 2008

I got some spare time here so I think it's only right for me to blog a bit here... Lately been so occupied with my part time job and I basically got no time to spare, no time to sleep well, no time to read newspapers, no time to shit, no time to pee, no time to...... Anyway, that's the price to sacrifice for my financial freedom later in my life.

Let's see what little momo got in her sleeves this time...

I got home one fine afternoon day. It was some days ago... perhaps weeks ago. Anyway, I got home and I saw this little girl waiting for me at the doorstep. As usual, she will be so eager when she sees me home. She would want me to carry her, for a while, then she would want to get down. So I let her get down.... She was walking around the balcony playing with shoes placed there.

She look so sexy in her top, huh? Nice yellow with dots printed.


That isn't a top!!! That was a dress momo used to wear when she was only a toddler. Dun believe me?



See? How short it become? Her diapers were exposed almost 90%...

When I first saw it, I thought momo had pee-ed in her diapers. You know, when it was absorbed with urine, it will become heavy and due to the Newton's 2nd law, The Law of Gravity, it will weighed down (9.8m/s). I saw it so I offered to pull it up. Maybe I should take her to her room and change her diapers. But it wasn't the case. The diapers wasn't weighed down. In fact, it's still dry... It was her dress that "shrinked" up. That's shows how much momo has grown taller but not fatter.

I was like... sighed... How can I make little momo to gain some weight? Now she is indeed gained a bit of weight. She is about 10kg now... 86cm tall.


On the 13th June, dear and I went to the Singapore Flyer. Yeah, I know by now many people have already taken the Singapore Flyer. It was nothing new to blog about it here. After my training I went to meet dear at Toa Payoh, then we went for dinner. After dinner, then we went to take the ride. Dear said she wants to try the capsule. It claimed to be the higher than the London Eye. Well, maybe it was a bit higher...

30mins of ride inside... It will stop for a while when it was at the highest peak then slowly it revolutes down. I took some snapshots. As you know, I am now an almost amateur-professional photographer. Tsk tsk...


The inside capsule on the Flyer...



The night scene of Shenton Way...




The night scene of the floating stage...
As you can see, using a handphone camera will definitely won't be able to snap such shots at night even if you were to use night scene mode. The LG KU990Viewty comes with a Smart Light function. It can brings out the darkness contrast from the bright lights.

Taken at the bottom of the Flyer...



I personally doesn't know what the Flyer got to do with Yakult Rainforest Discovery... Maybe it sponsors for the building of the Singapore Flyer.

Back the little momo again... This time my mum bought for momo a mix and match. You can see how smart is little momo doing all by herself.


My mum bought for her a mix and match. There are two of them, in fact. Momo loves to play with it, couple of times I find her sitting on the floor in my room matching them by herself. Sometimes we purposely match them wrongly and momo will "correct" us...

No comments: