Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesterday took momo out for window shopping... My mum and I took little noti momo out to IMM.

We took a bus there cos'... no car to drive. Well, I can't possibly ask dear to drive us there or borrow her car, just like that. She needs to work, you know. Furthermore let little momo exposed herself more to the public will do her more good than harm. So my mum and I took the SBS bus to IMM. My mum got little momo dressed up and we are ready to go. Momo looks more like a boy in her outfit. hehe...

In the bus, she sticks to my mum, she doesn't want me to carry her.

After we alighted from the bus, my mum let momo down and wants her to walk. I mean it's good for little momo to walk more frequently, rather than we always carry her. So little momo walks, with my mum holding her hand. I tried to hold her the other hand but she refused to let me hold her hand. She just brushed my hand away when I wanted to hold it, but her the other hand is holding onto my mum's. Agrr....

Little momo was got pretty good stamina. She actually walk all the way from the bus stop till IMM. We had our lunch first at Banquet cos' little momo didn't really had her meal at home. She just nibble a bit of what we ate earlier. Doesn't count as her proper meal, so better let her had something first before we go window shopping. She is just like a little princess sitting at the food court. My mum choose a table whereby on the right is a wall and my mum sits on her left, so little momo got nowhere to go and she can't fall off the seat. Momo's lunch was 2 dumplings and kway teow which my mum is having. She just sit down there and keep on peeping at others over the seats. When my mum went away to get her dessert, little momo start to cry. Even I tried to carry her, she just won't stop crying. She really stick to my mum so much. When my mum comes back, she start to laugh and wants my mum to carry her. Okay then, I went to the gents to wash my hands...

When I come back, momo was shouting so loud "Papa!" and points her finger at me the moment she saw me. She laughs when she sees me, she was so happy to see me again but she just doesn't want me to carry her... So ironic, little momo...

After lunch we went to the playground on the 3rd level, just next to Banquet. There got a few kids playing too. In fact I took many pics of little momo but just that I dun have the time to post them here. Maybe next time I'll post them here. 5M pixels camera phone is just much clearer than my 2M pixels camera phone... Momo play with the merry-go-round, she play with the slide. There is a mini water theme park, a really small one there but at the afternoon time, no one is playing there and the water that gushed out is like a baby peeing.... You know, it's so small.

We only stay there for a while, like 10 mins or so? Then we went down stairs, to the Best Denki (or is it called dunno what). Anyway, it's really need to jaga little momo cos' she got itchy fingers. She love to poke the hi-fi speaker with her fingers. You know at home she will stuff tissue papers or whatever small objects into the hi-fi, the part where the amplifiers are. Next time anything lost or can't find around the whole house, the last resort is to search inside the amplifiers' location. You may found something long lost or unexpected. There I met one of my ex-colleague, Stephanie. She was still at the old company and she is shopping for a fridge. I was asking her does she know what is this little imp my mum was carrying..

"Your daughter loh..." she replied.

Can't bring little momo to the shops without supervising her closely. She likes to walk on her own and her fingers will touch anywhere and everywhere.

So much for the "Shopping with Momo" adventure. It was good for her cos' by the time we are in the cab going home, momo was already sleeping. The whole day of walking and looking around...

No comments: