Saturday, April 05, 2008

Someone ask me how is momo now...
.
I replied that momo is still the same old momo, still so noti, still so mischievous. She always got something up her sleeves. If one fine day I tell you that momo is now a good little girl, she can sit by herself alone, she eats her own rice quietly, she doesn't overturn plates and pans... then she isn't my momo anymore...
.
2 days ago, I got home pretty early and I spotted her watching TV in my room with my mum. When she saw me, she keeps on pestering me to show her her video clips in my mobile phone. Right now, my Nokia 6280 is down. There is no back light cos' of all the sliding up and down for these past 2 yrs. Maybe it's time to get another new phone. Maybe Nokia N82... 5 Mega pixels camera phone. Dun play play, okie. Till then I can snap little momo's pics more clearer than in the past. Can you imagine 5 Mega pixels?!?! You can even see how many hair momo got on her head.
.
Back to my post, little momo was reading her books in my room and my mum was watching TV. Momo likes to read books, she will flip to this page and then she will "arggh..." She wants you to explain to her what this pic means or what does the word means... So I left her alone with her own reading, I went to have my dinner. Little momo, maybe she can smell the food, come to me and try to climb onto my chair. I tried to push her away cos' I dun want her to climb up to me. Do you think little momo is give up? No, man. She climb even harder to me... And I got a nasty idea in my head... hehe... I offer her a piece of otak. Little momo take a few bites, then she paused there. I can see her face changed. Her eyebrows frowned. I look at her, she look at me... Then I give her my palm to spit out that piece of otak. She then climb down and run into my room. At last I can have my dinner in peace, I thought...
.

But little momo come back again...
.

Again she climb onto my chair and tried to reach to my food. So again I give her a piece of otak, this time a bigger piece. Momo saw, she seems to know what it is and she doesn't really want to open her mouth, she did open her mouth but only slightly ajar. What I did was I shoved the whole piece into her mouth, she chewed a bit and the same thing happens... Her face changed, her eyebrows frowned, she look at me, I look at her. But this time I didn't give her my palm. She just spit it out on the table and run away, into my room.
.

Do you think little momo learn her lesson not to be so glutton?
.

Yesterday I went home after my night shift... Little momo was walking around in the living room. She knows that I was back so she run to me, standing at the door step, pointing at me and shout "papa.. papa..." I carried her after I washed my hands. Most of the time she will let me carry her. I mean times when I come back home after work or she comes to me with her hands stretching out to me. Other times, you can just forget about it. So I let her down at the dining table cos' I need to change in my room. Little momo come knocking on my door just moments after I close my door. So I let her in. Well, little momo has watch me get changed in front of her many times before. Sometimes she will stared at my.... (you know what). It's okay cos' I did the same to her too. Niak niak... She climbed onto my bed and then from there she will climb onto my table. Then she will put her leg out of the window and hang herself using the window grills. Pretty dangerous, huh? So my dad will put a camel on my table to prevent her from doing so. Why a camel? Cos' little momo is scared of this camel my dad bought for her to play. But dunno why this day she still dare to climb onto my table. So I took the camel and placed it right in front of her. You know, little momo actually will fall backwards, shocked and sit on my bed. I was trying to scare her and I told her "You see, you noti little momo. Camel like to bite noti momo, bite your small butt then you know" in Cantonese. You guess what her reaction is? She understand what I was saying and she actually cry. She cried... I was like, huh? She knows Cantonese meh? My mum was asking me why is she crying in my room, so I told her the camel is the culprit. I carried her, pacifying her, patting her... She keep on crying and crying... My mum was saying maybe she is sleepy that's why she cry. A while later she stopped. I look at her, she was in sleeping mode. The best thing is, she was sleeping in upright position in my arms.
.
Well, that's my little momo....

No comments: