Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I think it has been like.... 2 weeks since I last blogged here. Well, now I'm still currently presently occupied with my new task so I dun think I'll blog here for long. In fact this post isn't a blog post but I was feeling kinda guilty for MIA for so long, so I think it's best for me to step out and explain myself a bit here. I was involved in a case right now. There are many things I need to settle and tied up with. If I win, I can get like a few thousands in my bank account pretty fast. You know, things can get messy if you doesn't handle it well for the first time, it will drag on and on and on.....

So basically I got no spare time for you peeps... So sorrie, bear with me for this delay. I'll get back to blogging soon.

*papa is just lazy...* momo here, shhhhh

Piak!!! Go to bed after your milk.....

No comments: