Sunday, March 16, 2008

You gonna say I'm crazy....

You're not going to believe it...

You're not going to believe me when I say this....

You're definitely not going to believe me when I tell you I'm blogging....

You're definitely not going to believe me when I tell you I'm blogging at Changi Airport Terminal 1 Pacific Coffee Company....

What am I doing here middle of the night, or about middle of the night cos' now the time is 2310 hrs.

My dear is coming back from her holiday trip with her mum, her sister and her husband.

Since I got some time while waiting for them to touch down, so I just blogged a bit here.

Earlier on, I took the skytrain to Terminal 3. There I took a couple of pics and I'll upload them when I reached home later on. The whole damn place is nice. I mean, of cos' it looks more newer cos' it IS new. In fact, it just opened in Jan 08 this year. Quiet atmosphere.... Spacious... Clean...

Anyone who is curious about this new Terminal 3 can do your own little expenditure, but dun expect too much from this new terminal.

Okay, for the time being I need to leave you peeps cos' I need to go now... Almost time for me to proceed to the Arrival Hall.

No comments: