Monday, March 10, 2008

Today marks the day where I regain my freedom.

Today is the day where I no longer needs to be entangled with a "never-ever-will-change" piece of trash.

Today is the day which I can officially be free from all allegations.

Today is the day which I can officially do my own things without having to include her name.

Today is the day when I knows that good begets good, evil begets evil.

Today is the day when I know God answers my prayers.

Today is the day which I know that no matter what you do to harm ppl, eventually it's you that will get it back.

Today is the day where all my friends congrats me for being single once again.

Today is the day when I realised lying and cheating doesn't get you far. It will only makes you sink deeper and deeper.

Today is the day that I really see for myself that a liar will never change her lies... she lie to you that she will never lie, it's still a lie.

Today is the day that justice prevail.

Today is the day where I was officially D..I..V..O..R..C..E..D!!!

4 comments:

nutcase said...

this is not right, but... CONGRATS!!!

eggyoke said...

what thing is not right? you know it has been dragging too long liao... that bitch keep on playing games.. but none of my business what she do lah now..

nutcase said...

hee... enjoy life & work hard for the future! yeah!

Pinkalicious said...

Hey, thanks for the comments! I did a photoshop for momo: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3928/momohi7.jpg

Hope you guys like it ya..