Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Today I meet up with dear to watch movie... I wasn't working so I send her an SMS asking if she is interested in catching a movie with me, since today is Tuesday and I got the GV Movie Club membership, catching a movie will only costs $6.50 a person. I meet up with her at VivoCity GV. I arrived there first cos' she got something to do on her own. I even got time to play a few rounds of arcade at the E-Zone at Douby Ghaut MRT station. Nevertheless, dear managed to arrive just minutes before the show starts.

While waiting for dear to come, I got nothing better to do so I snapped a few pics of the movies showing on screen currrently. I mean instead of searching on the internet for the poster pics, might as well I take directly with my handphone since I am just sitting in front of them.

Not bad for the outcome, in fact I was zooming from some distance away.

Guess which movie I watched?

This one?



This one?


Or this one?


Last but not least, this one?

Well, the answer is I watched Charlie Wilson's War.


Based on the true story of how Charlie Wilson, an alcoholic womanizer and Texas congressman, persuaded the CIA to train and arm resistance fighters in Afghanistan to fend off the Soviet Union. With the help of rogue CIA agent, Gust Avrakotos, the two men supplied money, training and a team of military experts that turned the ill-equipped Afghan freedom-fighters into a force that brought the Red Army to a stalemate and set the stage for conflicts in the Middle East that still rage to this day.

The whole cinema got only 5 person, can you imagine that? Initially got 7 person but when the show starts for about 20 mins or so, I dunno, this couple actually walked out of the cinema. Well, I gotta admit the heading was quite boring. In fact, I even asked dear if she finds it boring too. But as the show goes on, you will be absorbed in the show. I believe the scenes of children without hands and Soviet helicopters being shot down are real. I mean those are taken from the war site itself and not Hollywood computer effects.

Well, you reap what you sow...
.
.
.
.
When I got home, I was playing with little momo after dinner. She was in my room watching TV with my mum together. God knows what little momo wants cos' she was constantly making a lot of noise, as though asking something from us. I guess she wants to see her video clips of herself in my handphone, so I let her sit on my lap and we watched together. Then she got irritated and got up running around the room.

So I come up with a nasty idea of making her such a fool.

I show her pics of her from birth till now... 10th, 13th, 6th, 17th, 2nd month old.... Each time I show her, I ask her to kiss the photo and then I shoved my face to her and ask her to kiss me too. You know how many pics I took of her, and I only showed her only like 10% of all her pics. Poor momo gotta kiss me so many times and she still gladly plant her kisses happily each time.

Then at 10pm, I was watching CSI Miami in the living room, little momo was running about from room A to room B. Then she come to me and wants to watch CSI with me. So I put her in front of the coffee table and feed her with some water melons.

That was the first time momo watched the whole show with me without running away half-way.

No comments: