Monday, March 24, 2008

So sianz now....
.
Nothing better to do than to blog a bit here....
.
Update about little momo....
.
Last Sat after work when I got home, I was at the doorstep taking off my boots, little momo was in my room playing. When my mum tells her that papa is back, she came running to me... She was standing at the doorstep pointing at me...
.
"Papa... papa..."
.
So I carry her up and kiss her on the cheeks, both cheeks...
.
You know, most of the time when I got home she will let me carry her up and quietly stay still in my arms.
.
I carry her and went to my room to put down my bag... She would want to get down, point to my drawer... where I normally put my mobile phone...
.
She will cry "open.. open... open noh..."
.
I dun bother about her and she will grab my hand and then place my hand at the drawer, implying to me that she wants to see her own video clips. Too many clips I have recorded of her, but I will still keep a few that I think it's interesting. I can't possibly keep all the clips in my memory card, right?
.
The video clips are the "key" to stop her crying and whining...
.
I normally will let her jump a bit first before showing her the clips....
.
I will carry her and put her on my thighs, showing her her clips...
.
After which my mum will take her back to her room to wear her sleeping pants, and if she is hungry, then momo will have her last bottle of milk.
.
Yesterday momo gone crazy....
.
You know what she did?
.
She was playing in my room while me and my mum was watching TV. She opened my closet drawer and took out my handkerchief. Swinging it around then she tug it under her chin and run around. I wanted to snatch it back but she refused to let me have it. Okay, at least she got something to play with for the time being, so I let her... She went outside for a while... I thought I will have some peace but who knows she came in again.
.
She come right up to me, pull my singlet down and stuff the handkerchief right into my singlet. She seems to enjoy doing it and she was laughing so hard. Then she pull my singlet down again and stick her hand inside and retrieve it out. Then while holding my singlet down, she stuff it inside again... Then she stick her hand inside and retrieve it out again... She keep on doing it over and over again. Each time she will laugh so hard. Oh my god....
.
Little momo is so adorable when she is laughing...

No comments: