Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh ok... here I'm blogging again....

It was a terrible time for me cos' my laptop got so stupid that it take ages to load just a simple page.. I need to wait like 10 mins?!?! just to load this blogger homepage. Nevertheless, I'm here again...



Let's get to the topic cos' I got not much time here. Not that I'm going to die but I need to get this done fast so that I can go to bed soon. It's getting late now...



Okay, on Tuesday I meet up with dear, as usual on my off day. We went to Vivocity to catch some movies. I did mention that I got this Golden Village Movie Club membership card in my previous post... Well, it's costs only $6.50 per ticket. Dear was saying that we can catch a show since it is only $6.50, why not?



So we went to Vivocity...



I meet her at the MRT station near to her home. It was raining and I didn't bring an umbrella with me when I went out. Yeah, it was raining at my place too but when I was about to leave my house, the rain stopped. But when I reached her place, it starts to rain again. So I got no choice but to take shelter. I sms dear that I was waiting for her at the 7-Eleven, and there she comes. This time I didn't drive cos' it was raining and I quickly rushed to the passenger seat and got it. So dear gonna have to drive this time... Smart, huh?



We had our lunch at Vivocity, then we proceed to GV to buy tickets...



Wanna to try a quiz here?



Which movie you think we watched?




Vantage Point?





Or 10,000 BC?




Or The Water Horse?





I tell you the answer....


If your guess is Vantage Point, you're not wrong....

If your guess is 10,000 BC, you're not really wrong too....

If your guess is The Water Horse, you're also correct....


Cos' we watched all the 3 movies within the same day...

Yeah, both me and dear were mad... She suggested since we haven't been watching any movies for some time, why not we do a movie marathron on Tuesday?


You tell me, can I say no? Why not?

Cos' dear paid for it all. What else can I expect when someone offers to pay for it.


Want to see the proof?

In fact, you dun need to see any proof cos' if you know me, I dun lie... I dun lie to my peeps, to my friends... But since I have already taken the pics of my tickets, so I might as well show to you all.


Dun blink blink....





See? The Water Horse at 1615hrs...






See? Vantage Point at 1910hrs...





See? 10,000 BC at 2135hrs....




Dear did her homework already... She calculated in extreme precision. Anyway, that's her everyday job, in fact. She estimated that we will have some time after each show to go to the toilet or just to grab a bite. True enough, after The Water Horse we got about an hour... We went to shop around. Dear bought a belt at this shop, dunno what is the name now...

Then we head back to GV to catch our 2nd show, Vantage Point. We got about 30 mins after this show... 30 mins is not very long cos' we spend half of it in the toilet. Dun ask what are we doing inside the toilet, cos' you wouldn't want to hear the answer. After that, we went back to GV for our 3rd show, 10,000 BC.


Can you imagine how crazy are we, huh?

I was telling dear that next time we can do more crazier things... like we can book 3 movies at 3 diff GV cinema. So after the first one, we had to rush to the 2nd cinema and catch our 2nd movie. Then after our 2nd movie, we had to rush to the 3rd one to catch our 3rd movie. It will be like... those getai singers rushing for their shows during the 7th month.


For example.... Vivocity then Marina Square then Tiong Bahru...

Well, at least 3 of them are in town area... Not like one at Tampines, one at Yishun and one at Boon Lay. Anyway, dear is a daredevil racer so she won't have any problems. Niak... niak...


Me and dear was shopping at Tiong Barhu some days ago when we went to Tom and Stefaine. Then I saw a really cute doll. I suddenly find it so familiar... As though it reminds me of someone... Someone so close and so familiar in my life...

Oh yes, I remember it....


Little momo!!!



See? The doll looks so much alike of momo...

I wanted to get it for momo but you know this little noti momo, she will be jealous of this doll cos' it is more cuter than her. Momo do carries her bolster walking around the house some times...

Last week, me and dear went to this fish farm at Choa Chu Kang. Dear went there before and she told me there is a fish pond that rear fishes that will bite the skin off ppl's foot. I ever come across such a foot spa in the papers, so I tell dear I want to go and have a try cos' my feet are suffering from fungus for quite long time already now.


See the smoke emitting from the centre? It was not steam or anything hot... just dry ice.

That's my feet dipped in the pond. See the black black cloud? Those are the fishes...


This is what happens when dear dipped her feet into the pond sitting beside me... Half of the fishes deflected to her side...
Not that expensive... Only $10 for the first 30 mins... Subsequently will be $0.30 per min.

No comments: