Saturday, March 08, 2008

Just got home, sian....
.
Seize the chance before I get too tired to blog, I faster upload some pics and do whatever I need to do first.
.
Fast and short one here.... cos' I'm really tired and my eyes are dropping.
.
I was at home during one of my off days and little momo was running around the house finding for things to play. She opened up cabinets and flip through whatever it's inside... Then she will take one of the stuffs inside and walk around the house, or she will tug it under her chin. I mean stuffs like a piece of top or a hanky, she will tug it under her chin and walk around. Stuffs that are bigger/heavier of cos' she will hold it in her hands.
.
Then I also join in the fun... I search for one of her baby's hat and cover her head with it. She doesn't like things put on her head, remember? Naturally she will pull it off and throw it on the floor. But this rare chance she doesn't... Instead she was seen walking into my room with this cute hat on her head.
.
.
Momo wearing the "Big Bird" T shirt.. her hat got 2 round feeables sticking out... So cute...
.
.
Taking momo out for jalan jalan... Since I got time spare for her, so I got her change into this new top my mum bought for her.
.
Dun you think now momo got the feminine taste?
.
Let her wander around the house for a while then me and my mum took her out for window shopping. While she is exploring the house, I snap a few pics of her busying.

Huh? I think i feel something behind the CDs... Something long, something hard, got hiss sound leh...


If I press the button, will my car come and fetch me go kai kai...


So many buttons dunno which one to press leh...






Oh man, if this is the last video you gonna watch of momo, this is the one you will remember the most. See how happy momo is when she is calling for me... The joy and the happiness come from within her, see how wide she opens her mouth...

This is one lucky little girl...

No comments: