Monday, March 17, 2008

Good morning, everyone...
.
Today is 17th March, 0800hrs...
.
I got home at about 0135hrs this morning...
.
Dear send me home before she and her mum go back home.
.
Where they went for holiday? They went to Hong Kong... According to them, there isn't having such a big scene about the flu thing which was reported in the papers here, of schools closed, children staying at home, etc. No one there is wearing any masks on the streets, you can still cough like no one's business without anyone shunning you away.
.
Do anyone still recalls the time in 2003 where this SARS thing was a hit? You just give a slight cough and the person in front of you will stare so hard at you as though you have just killed her parents, or they simply stand up from the MRT seats and stand far far away from you. You cannot give a stranger a tap on the shoulder, not to mention if you were to touch him on the bare skin, he will immediately brush the part you just contacted him umpteen times in front of your face. The more drama ones will even throw away his top into the dustbin or disinfect himself with disinfectant. But you can't blame them for their reaction cos' SARS is deadly. Who wants to be at risk, huh? The most pathetic are those in the nursing field. Once the passengers saw there is any nurse who is about to board the MRT, they will either try to prevent her from boarding or would rather alight the train waiting for the next one to come.
.
Well, that's over now.....
.
Back to my story, I went to dear's house to get her car from her family. I drive to the airport and I arrived there early, at about 10pm. Got nothing to do there so I took the skytrain to Terminal 3. Typical Singaporean mah... Never went there before so die die oso must step in. Maybe the air in there is fresher leh, or the moon over there is rounder.


See? Waiting for the skytrain to arrive...
Dunno what the @$%& are these two things stands for, nevertheless I just snap a pic of it...

The direction sign, can you imagine soon there will be actually a hotel @ Changi Airport? .
.
The whole place doesn't have so much passengers, most probably there isn't much airlines taking off and landing at this new terminal. At the Transit Hall, there are a lot more to shop than at the public hall. I just walk around the public area, see if there is any nice spots to snap pics.



See those cannisters of beer? This is none other than the famous Brewerkz...



Earle Swensen's... Yes, this Earle Swensen's is one of the outlets and we all know of Swensen's. Quite a number of customers it got...

The above 2 pics were taken when I was at the viewing area @ level 4. There are also other shops but I dun think they will like it if I were to snap pics in front of the stores. You know, those branded shops....

Then I took the elevator to the B2...

Down there it got a really big food court, Kopitiam, and NTUC...

Turn left, it's the Kopitiam... Turn right, it's the Mr Bean and Minitoons.
.
.
Talking about minitoons, I bought something there for my little momo to play. Want to know what toy I bought for her? Later I'll reveal...



This is the Kopitiam... Really a big one, got many stalls and the food isn't that cheap compared to the neighbourhood Kopitiam. A bowl of noodles can be selling @$5.50...


Can you imagine this NTUC is so big that I need to take the shot at this angle? Even if I were to stand right in front of it until I reached the opposite wall, I still can't capture it.

I think that's about it, nothing much to snap here anyway so I proceed back to Terminal 1...

While proceeding back to the skytrain, I took some more pics...

Some pics of the passengers @ the transit hall and the ICA checkpoint...




After that I went to Pacific Coffee Company. The reason why I choose this coffee outlet was you can use the internet access for free, provided if you're the customer there. Moreover it was situated at the far end of Terminal 1, just next to United Airlines and Emirates, there isn't much customers too. I mean, who else is so free to come to the airport at this hour, if they're not here to welcome their friends/relatives from abroad. If they're here to send them off, they'll be gone home after that. I take advantage of this win-win situation and I was hogging on the internet for about an hour plus...

I didn't know the time, until I look at my watch... Ops, dear and her family is touching down soon. I finished my drink and I logged off... I know they won't be so soon to come out but it's better to wait for them than to let them wait for me.

Guess which one of these Airlines my dear it taking? UA 895... Yeah, the Pacific Coffee Company is the place where I send them off on the 10th March. So my dear went to Hong Kong on the same day I got divorced. It was a transit flight from Atlanta stopping at Hong Kong.

Their flight supposed to be landing at 2343hrs, but by the time they cleared and collected their luggages, it was about 0030 hrs. They went with only one big luggage and 3 backpacks, they come back with 4 big luggages and many carriers. Normal practice, they will buy liquor at the DFS and local delights froom Hong Kong. Their barang barang are so much that the boot was not able to stuff in. We can only put the big luggages at the boot and the rest gotta hand-held or put at the legs area.

Dear bought for me a pair of jeans and for my family 2 boxes of Hong Kong cookies. But she forgot to get for me Coke bottle!!! I have been collecting Coke bottles...

Will meet up with her to take my jeans, see if she got other gifts for me or not... niak niak...


Okay, time to introduce you peeps one nice snacks. I tried it and I find it very tasty. TIGF potato skins snack chips. I've never seen it or heard of this brand of potato chips, maybe there is but just that I didn't notice it at the selves. From what the owner tells me is you can get it at Carrefour...



Time to reveal the toy I bought for little momo.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CJ7 toy.... I find it so cute and I guess little momo will like it. It comes with different facial expressions. So now momo = dicky, dicky = momo...

Someone send me a photoshop pic of little momo. All thanks to Princess Pinky.

I won't be angry with her for kopping momo's pic from my blog, but just that why she choose this pic. There are other pics of momo too. No matter what, she is so nice to present momo her first crown.

No comments: