Saturday, February 02, 2008

Today is 5th Feb, so fast and it's time for CNY again... Little momo will be getting her 2nd year of ang bao, again. Yeah, I thought of getting her a little backpack for her to carry. Inside she can store her own diapers, water bottle, napkins, toys. I mean, it's her own stuff for her own usage, right? So naturally it's only right for her to carry on her own. And this year she can put her own ang bao in it too. Well, that was just a draft idea for her papa...


Can anyone imagine how little momo will look like carrying a backpack?


Will she look like a mini tortise or a typical backpacker or a little schoolgirl?


Wake up!!!!


Anyway, we shall discuss that issue later when she really needs to carry one.


As usual, some pics of little momo...


Momo had her haircut done for CNY, not by us... My mum took her to one of the salon to get it done. In the past, we had a very hard time just to trim a bit of her hair cos' she doesn't like being restraint or even to hold onto her when she doesn't feel like. Furthermore, my mum says going to a salon will be better. At least let the professionals do the job. Like the saying goes, "next better player". True enough, momo's hair is nicer compared to when we cut for her. Don't think that it comes cheap although momo's head is so small. Just a few trims and snaps cost $8.... What to do?




Why is momo's mouth lopsided to one side?





I give you a five, yeah!!!



Ahh.... Is momo putting things in her mouth or taking taking stuck food from her mouth? Ahhh...



My mum was teaching her how to read for the past months, now she can recognise some of the words that was read to her. How to identify certain fruits, some animals, some objects. Well, nice try little lass!!!



I was about to take a nap when i heard little momo yanking to herself or to someone else, I dunno. I come out from my room and say my mum giving momo some of the CNY's goodies to eat. Supposingly that can of goodies should be opened when guests come to our house during CNY, but to keep momo occupied and not let her wander around the house pulling things so we just let her have some of it. You know, once it's opened everyone will take a few pieces.... one person take a few pieces.... few person will take a couple pieces.... the same person will take a few pieces, few times in a day... Needless for me to say, the can of goodies is now about half-full/half empty....


Hmm... sucking her fingers while watching TV...



Papa scold me... dun like him from now on... *frown*


Momo and her ultraman bolster...



Talking about her ultraman bolster, momo is now spiritually linked to it. Some times when she was playing in my room; my mum brings her to my room so that she can watch TV and also accompany momo at the same time, momo will suddenly gets up and walk to her own sleeping place to get her bolster. I ever witness it with my own eyes, a couple of times we carried momo up leaving her bolster on the floor, she would want to get down to pick up her bolster or she will make some irritated acts for us to get her bolster for her. Once the bolster in her arms then she will keep quiet and stop her nonsense. Even when she is sleeping... when I was sleeping beside her, she will toss here and there when her bolster is gone. She will sound as though she is crying, but once I put her bolster within her reach, she will immediately grasp it and hugs it with her 2 hands and 2 feet.


Not only momo needs a haircut, her papa oso needs one too...



I went shopping with dear at Vivocity. She wants to get a pair of shoes for her trip to Japan next week. She doesn't have any decent pair of shoes to wear during winter. Actually we were at Vivocity for another purpose. It doesn't matter if I were to tell you what was it, it's not important anyway. After we settle it, I went to the gents and my dear dunno where she wandered around and ended up at Crocs. Supposingly she told me she is going to dunno-what-is the-name-now-of-the-shop, when I went to look for her her is gone. I SMS her and she told me she is at Crocs.


She said she say a new design for Crocs that she likes it very much, esp it can be used during her trip next week. So she bought it... What she bought was actually black coloured, not the pink one. The store at Vivocity doesn't have the size, we need to collect it at Marina Square, 3 days' reservation. We went to Marina to collect it on the same day cos' after Vivocity we went to Esplande for our dinner.

The salesgirl at Vivocity was telling us this new design is not suitable for Singapore's weather. Can you imagine how smelly your feet will be, even if you doesn't wear socks? Or rather your pair of Crocs stinks?




Yeah, this kind of design is suitable for Singapore's weather... Everyone one knows that, duh...



Crocs oso come with boots' design... Maybe momo will look nice in her boots when she is older.


I went to Chinatown with my dear. She was meeting 2 of her ex-colleagues there, so I just accompany her. The place was not really crowded. In fact, many stalls were like "no customers" at all. It doesn't have the CNY atmosphere, somehow. And the stuffs sold there are not really that "good". Good in the sense like up-to-date or innovative. Can someone please tell me which year is this coming CNY? I mean the horoscopes... Is it the year of the pig? Then how come there are so many about pigs horoscope selling around at the stalls.

I forget to take pics of the Waterloo Street, as we were walking. Until we are sitting at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple then I took some pics. In fact you can see, a pic of the lantens hanging. So many lantens hanging...


Big red lantens high high hang... (大红灯笼高高挂)


I saw little momo sleeping soundly when I was about to go to work. She was clinching her fists when she was hugging her bolster. So I play a prank on her....


Momo's first middle finger pic...




I was saying "one... two..." and little momo say "three". Her pronunication isn't that clear but let's pardon her, okay? Little momo is getting smarter day by day... She can't sit still, and you oso cannot restraint her or else she will scream. Sometimes I wonder if she is a boy by nature or not..

2 comments:

jamielee said...

OMG shes so adorable!! i love kids who's in their starting-to-talk age. hahah you and your family have a great chinese new year! :) xo

eggyoke said...

thanks... yeah, i agree she is indeed adorable... wait till you see her temper. My aunties call her a chilli padi.