Monday, February 25, 2008

Sigh..... Noti momo is still the same old noti momo....

This time what noti stuffs she did? Many loh... she everyday is still so noti....

Like what? For example?

1) She will run from dunno where and ramp into my room door... I can hear her tiny footsteps, getting closer and closer.... then "thump"...

2) She will try to sneak into my room and climb onto my bed, using my pillow as a support and climb onto my table... Whatever is on my table, she will grab; my handphone, my wallet, my key pouch..

3) She will wear other people's shoes and walk around the house... Any shoes she can find... The best thing is she sometimes can even wear it the wrong side, her left foot wearing your right side shoe, and vice visa.

4) She will lift up your top and play with whatever underneath. Your navel button, your scars....

5) If she enters the room and find you sleeping, she will smack you on the head. You will be like; dreaming in your sweet dreams then out of a sudden, a small but powderful bun will land on your face.

6) More to come.......

Snapping momo from on top.... Can you imagine this little noti momo is now 78cm tall?



Wearing her sneakers... You think it's a pair of Addidas sneakers? Look again....


It's a pair or Adedis sneakers.... Or some where nearby...

Lately I watched a funny show on DVD, Good Luck Chuck. The show is so funny and the lead actress is damn pretty... Jessica Alba.

Jessica and her little penguin, if you watched the show oso you will know what I mean... Give you a hint; at the carpark....

Never, never offend a witch, esp. those little 10 year old ones... You never know what they will curse you and their curses will actually follow you.

Okay, time to keep my little momo company cos' she IS ramping into my room door again...

No comments: