Friday, February 08, 2008

Dong dong chiang.... dong dong chiang...

Today is the 2nd day of CNY... It's past 12am liao....

Yesterday, same as usual, my whole family went for visiting. This year little momo really give everyone a headache. Last year when momo was there, she is still a baby and she is sleeping. Too young to know anything. But this year she is showing everyone what she is made of. My aunties called her a chilli padi... Yes she is a little shrew.

When she arrived there, she was actually sleeping in the arms. So my mum had her placed on the bed in the room. My aunt laid a towel for her to sleep on and a small bolster for her to hug. So she was taking her late morning nap while we are all at the living room watching TV. When more ppl came, my dad purposely wake her up to let everyone sees her. Wow, she was really a hard nut to crack. We can't put her down on the floor. She doesn't want to, she wants someone to carry her, all the way. My mum, then my turn, then my dad... One by one take turns to carry her. The best thing is she doesn't want my maid to touch her. Don't she forget how she used to play with her back at home? When all of us are not at home, she will hug and kiss my maid? That's why I say, little momo knows.

When I was carrying her, she was laughing at pulling my hair when I was watching TV. There are a few times when she was hitting my head. I smack her on the hand... She screamed couple of times loudly and I slap her on the cheeks. It's time to disclipine this little lass before she gets out of hand.

Sigh, I think this little lass will grow up to be a tyrant in school.

My mum was dressing little momo ready for CNY yesterday. Just in case if you find her dress so familiar, that was the same dress that she wore during her first birthday. My mum had a hard time dressing her up... She keeps on struggling and she keeps on running away.


Carrying the basket that was meant for putting mandarin oranges.

See little momo slings her own "Harrods" carrier? Well, that was only for photo taking purposes. She isn't really carrying it going out visiting.

We went out at about 10 plus am... Reached home at about 2 plus pm. Momo got ang baos about $40... I didn't keep it myself. I put aside for her. Anyway, she is still too young to know what is money for.

So I temporarily keep for her, in my bank account... hehe...

A pic of momo sitting on the stool. I, in fact, wanted to take this pic for a long time already. I was having my lunch when i saw her sitting there eating a fishball, so I seize this chance to snap a pic of her.


Momo, after bathing and changing into her new set of clothes.

Big head photo... I snap it when she was standing behind my back watching TV.



Can anyone guess what is momo doing? Is she stealing food or.... Well, this is the unique way for momo to take her dinner. She doesn't want to sit down quietly during her meal times. We need to accommodate her weird ways. Like this... She wants to stand on my bed while she takes her dinner.

You heard of men in black, lady in pink, women in red... now let me presents to you, girl in blue....


1... 2.... 3... 4..... total is 13 pairs of shoes. All are momo's ones. In the past I was wondering how can a woman owns so many pair of shoes in her lifetime. Now I can understand it. If a little toddler can have 13 pairs of shoes when she only learn how to walk a few months ago, then how about those females who has been walking the whole day, for like 20 yrs already. If a 19th month old little toddler can have 13 pairs of shoes, then what about 20 -45 yrs old females?

Okay, let's talk about something else...

I just send my dear off to Japan on the CNY eve. I went to her place in the afternoon, pay her parents a visit then help her to carry her luggage into her car. Not too much, in fact. Just a suitcase and a haversack. I drive her to Terminal 1, parked her car at the parking lot and help to wheel her suitcase to the check-in counter. Her relatives were there waiting for her.

We still got about an hour more before boarding so we had a coffee break...

Walked around... Saw Caffe Ritazza, wanted to rest our feet there but when I take a look at their menu, mostly are hot beverages so I tell dear why not we find another place.

So we went Mr Bean's...

After dear check-in, I went over to Terminal 2 to find my friend. He was working there so I think might as well drop by to see him. Afterall I hardly go to the Changi Airport... Since I was around so I just pay him a visit. The next time, God knows when will it be.

We walked around Terminal 2, then he send me to my car (dear's car in fact). Both he and dear are driving the same model, Honda Airwave. He wants to take a look at the interior design, so I let him. After which. he went back to work while I tidy up dear's car before returning it back to her family. You know, dear likes to keep so much rubbish in her car. Empty drink bottles, papers, tissue all over the mat, etc.

I leave Changi Airport at about 8:15 pm. I drive along PIE, listening to Lexy's CD I bring along earlier. I wanted to enjoy the CD so I keep my speed to 80 kmph, took the 2nd lane or 3rd lane. Saw so many cars overtake me.... I keep my cool and continue to drive. If not I will ramp on the gas pedal and hit 110 kmph.

So tired, now the time is 1:48am... I need to hit the bed, need to check how momo is doing then I will sleep beside momo.

Earlier on, I just did a video call with dear in hokkaido. There was one hour ahead of my time here. She is pretty tired, after a day of walking and transit. We only chat for like 5 mins over the phone. You know when I was talking to dear, I saw little momo walking and standing in front of me so I show dear and tell her that momo wants to talk to her.

Can't wait for dear to come back next week...

When the cat is away, the mouse will play... hehe..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kiyomi wishes cute momo happy new year!

eggyoke said...

funny leh... y kiki need to be anonymous leh... you got blogger account mah...

eggyoke said...

you're not kiyomi.... kiki dun talk like that... i know who you are!!!