Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dear comes back from Hokkaido on the 13th Feb midnight...
.
I was supposed to fetch her from the airport but...
.
I was working mah, so someone else do the job for me.
.
Dear bought for me pressies all the way from Hokkaido and Toyko when I meet her on the 13th Feb afternoon.
.
.
A handphone ornament... The centre was actually how a snow flake looks like...


This T-shirt is quite thick and it's only available in Hokkaido...

As I requested from dear that I want a HRC T-shirt. She bought for me, a Designer one...


Narita Tokyo limited edition...


A Hokkaido wolf keychain...


This is a musical photo frame, my Valentine's gift. Dear says must put our photo in it...

This an amulet dear got for me from one of the temple. I dun really believe in this but since it's a effort dear made for me, so I just keep it.

It reads 金龙山浅草寺

Chocolates... It got 4 different favours...


Mei3 Dong1.. Millefeuille...


I asked dear to bring a coke bottle from Japan for me.

Dear took lots of pics during her trip but I didn't go with her and her group so I myself didn't know whether if I should get the pics from her to post them here. Hokkaido is really so cold there and the winter pics are really so fairy winter-like. The whole place is all snow white... Dear even took videos during her ice breaking cruise trip. You know the ship will sail across the ice and you can see how the ice breaks up through as it sails across.

Little momo was eating some pears in my room... I sit beside her and I hint to her that I want some of her pear slices, she got my message and feed me with it. She keep on putting the pear slices in my mouth..


Diligent momo is busy sweeping the floor... Shee got nothing better to play with than to play with the handheld broom. Hmm... it's time to train her with the household chores. Believe it or not, momo loves spack and clean environment.

No comments: