Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today is another day at home... Sianz? sianz lah, of cos'....

Just send out some letters of application to some companies, hope will hear good news from them soon. Dunno if they'll willingly to give me a chance or not... I mean after a good 5 years of absence from engineering. Bo bian loh...

Let's not talk about unhappy stuffs...

Yesterday I went swimming with dear...

Yesterday I was sleeping at home when I forgotten about the timing I was supposed to meet her. Luckily I managed to wake up on time. I SMS her saying I will meet her in half an hour's time. I was waiting for her at the roadside where the pasar malam is. And there she comes... We went to Cold Storage to buy our food for the nite time steamboat. Dear said she prefer Cold Storage cos' the food there even though it's slightly more expensive than Giants, NTUC, Sheng Siong but the freshness is there. Well, so we went to this Cold Storage... Push the cart and wheel here and there. Dear is paying so....

After getting all the ingredients we need for the steamboat, we head back to her home. I was telling her shall we got for a dip at the pool below. After all, dear bought a remote boat some time ago. We can try it out at the pool since there won't be anyone swimming at the point of time. But due to the miscalculation of time, I don't think we got time for that. At most, we only can go for a dip in the pool. Well, never mind so we head down to the pool after we stocked up the food into the fridge. I have been going to her condo like no one's business for the past 8 months but this was the first time I went for a swim there. In the past, all I did was only to take a glimpse from high. Why I said from high and not from far was normally when I go to her place was I drove there and the carpark is not situated anywhere near to the pool. The only time I can see the pool is from her window at the living hall.

We didn't stay there for long, I think it's only about half and hour or slightly more. We do take some pics but I'm not going to load them here. For those pics that got only me in it, yes. Of cos' you can see my pics. I mean I've been doing that ever since I start blogging. For those me and my dear together, well sorry... I really hate to do that but I doesn't have a choice. For the privacy and well-being of my dear... I envy those who can openly show their couple pics and received wishes and maybe harmless teasing from their friends. If I were to do that, God knows what kind of verbal assault I will received.

We went back to her apartment around 6:30pm to start preparing for the steamboat. I lay the table and chairs, prepare the chilli, get the bowls and plates, chopsticks and spoons, pour the drinks and heat up the steamboat stove while dear cut the meat, wash the vegggies, wash the sotong balls, etc. Dear is the best... She cook for me when we are having steamboats. I only eat and eat, hehehe.... Not only at her place, even at Seoul Garden it's also the same. Dun't have the impression that I'm bullying her cos' we share the workload. She is responsible for the cooking and I'm doing the washing and scrubbing. Even though we have already planned what we want to buy just in case we bought too much food, there is still leftovers. So dear said we can continue again later this week and she freeze them at the freezer.



Dear went to take a bath and I was busy scrubbing the stove. tsk, tsk...



One funny thing happens when we are having our steamboat... We did buy everything that I wanted to eat, yeah we bought beef balls, veggies, sotong balls, korean mushrooms, hotdog, prawns, etc... but we left out the most important thing used for steamboat. We didn't get butter. Dear do have butter in her fridge but that time when she was cleaning up her fridge she threw that away. We thought we just can accommodate it a bit by placing the meat onto the stove and flipping it again and again fast but the moment the meat was placed on to the stove, it got sticked on the hot surface. So I offer to borrow some butter from her neighbours. I start from the nearest one first. I pressed the door a couple of times but no one answered the door. I was about to give up hope then I heard a door opening sound. A family was about to go downstairs for swimming so I approached them, acting pitiful that I can't do without any butter. The wife asked me in into their apartment while her husband went to get the butter from the fridge. She offered to give me half of the brand new butter they had in their fridge. I told them it's too much, half of it will do. In fact, on the table there is already some used butter and I told her that I can just take some of those. She said "Oh no, you can't have that. It's not clean anymore..."So she cut half of her butter and gave it to me. I was like grinning inside my heart when I walked back to my dear's. I can't remember what's the brand of her butter. It starts with "A..."

So maybe some of you have already guessed the fact that this couple who share with me their butter isn't local. In fact they are Swedish.

After steamboat, we watched DVD, Ratatouille. I know this was an en passe show but since dear has the DVD so I watched it loh. It was so funny that a rat can actually cook... I finished a leftover half tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and start with another new tub of Mars ice cream. Dear accompanied me to watch it but in the end she fall asleep in her bed hugging her pillow. Apparently dear had watched it already since that was her DVD. I told her I'll be fine watching it alone if she is really tired she can just go to her room and take rest. I'll lock the door and gate when I leave, but she she insists on watching with me... I drive her car back home after the show after I tucked her to bed. When I got home, I took a quick peek at how momo's is doing. I feel so bad that I got to leave momo at home with my mum. Well, I think it's time soon for me to bring momo out. Now she is getting older and need to expose to the outside world. I saw little momo sleeping and she rolled out of her mattress and was only her head on the mattress and her body and legs are at the floor. I carried her gently and place her back to the correct position. I then took my pillow and sleep beside her.



I woke up at 6 plus, finding her again had rolled onto the floor. This time her whole body was on the floor. Momo really resembles me so much the way she used to sleep. When I was young I also rolled off from my pillow. Well, I think most babies do too...

Before I end my post for today, I just share with you one cute pic of little momo...


Momo looked worried, her left hand is cramped (can you see it?)

There is nothing to worry about, momo is fine, dun worry...



The fact is momo is intensifying. Just in case you doesn't know that is the meaning of intensifying, it simply means using all your strength to force out your poo. It was really funny and it's a rare opportunity to caught momo on video. I was sleeping on my bed, as you can see the bed behind. Momo was coming into my room and standing beside me, so I asked her "What is it?" I carried her and she was like trying her best to come down, so I put her down and she was making funny noises "Err...... Ahh......" Then momo stood glued to the floor. My mum heard her cries and come to my room too. She saw momo's expression and she told me momo was kek sai-ing... You should have seen her expression, it was so funny... hehe... I quick record it down with my mobile phone. I even saw momo shivering... I thought she was dancing though, but the fact is she just pee in her diapers.

Stay tuned for more pics of momo....

4 comments:

sassychix said...

Came across ur blog thru my nuffnang tracker. do i know you? cuz i saw my blog linked here. :)

Ohh and btw, lovely blog. Momo is sooo adorable!! :)

eggyoke said...

well, to be exact we dun know each other but I happens to come across your blog by chance and I read about your posts too. So I just add you to my list...

sassychix said...

ahh ok :)
Well thanks for linking me up anyways
n i really enjoy reading abt momo..'
she's such a cutie!

eggyoke said...

oh yes, she is cute of cos.. but she got a temper of her own.. you can't force her to do things that she doesn't like and she can cry really loud... so when she is older, you teach her make up, okay?