Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today is the 20th Jan...
.
Yesterday was momo's 19th month old.
.
19th month old already, how time flies.... Soon she can be able to scold her papa for making her drink her milk and force-fed her with her rice that she doesn't like to eat.
.
I wasn't in a pretty good state right now, cos' one of my colleagues at CISCO just passed away in an accident on the 18th Jan morning. He was riding his bike coming to work in the morning when he was hit by a bus... No wonder he didn't turned up during the morning shift...
.
Well, it's time for you to go, you have to go...
.
This morning his body was cremated, just as I'm typing this post, his body is now in the furnace.
.
It was so sad that someone can just go away like that. He is not like 50s or what. Even if he is in his 50s, it's still young to go off like that. BTW, he is only in his late 30s.
.
I just blog a bit here, for the sake of blogging.
.
.
.
Little momo is searching for her shoes. Now she can wear her own slippers on her own and walk around the house. When she grow tired, all she did was to throw the slippers away one side and walk barefooted.
.
In the last post I was mentioning about I went for a dip at dear's condo...
.
.
.
The water is clear so after i snap a pic of it, I jump into the cold water...
.
.

That's me at the jacuzzi pool... Dunno why my eyes are shut, dear dunno how to take pics one... bleh.....



A nicer pic of me...


Next are the videos of little momo...




In the past she doesn't like ppl to put things over her head now she puts it on her own. You see those shapes? Guess what, now she can recognize which shapes to fit into which slots. Her hand is still not so steady yet but at least she knows which shape to choose... Give her some more time and she can do it... Yeah!!!





Lazy little momo... now she learns to hold her own milk bottle. She knows how to hold it long time ago but she is just being lazy cos' we used to hold for her, but no more anymore. Now whenever we feed her milk, I tell my mum to make sure she holds it herself. In this video you can see she is sleepy and hungry at the same time. Once she was done, she just flip over and carry on with her afternoon nap...





Haha... this is going to be the best candid camera I had of momo so far... I caught her on camera when she is poo-ing in her diapers. See the expression on her face? You can guess momo is having constipation. My mum was saying that she eats alot of apricot and banana, how come her stool is so hard and black in colour, etc... It was really a rare scene of a lifetime...

No comments: