Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So boring...

Little momo is up to no good again...

Oh no, what has she done?

Well, yesterday little momo was taking her afternoon nap... Yeah, I saw her hugging her ultraman bolster sleeping. So I take no heed of her and I was in my room doing my own things. Then I saw little momo walking aimlessly into my room. She saw me, she was like "Blah, blah, blah..." So I "blah blah blah" back to her.

She laughed... and she run away...

Then she come back again and "blah, blah, blah"...

So I "blah, blah blah" back to her...

She laughed... and she run away again...

Then she come back again and "blah, blah, blah"....

Again I "blah blah blah" back to her...

She run away again... and she disappear for quite some time, and she come to my room with a carrot in her hand...

I told her to give it to me but she refused, so I snatch it away from her.

She cried so I give it back to her...

She got angry and throw the carrot onto the floor... A bit of the carrot got chipped off, so I smack her hand hard... and the rest is history....
come walking to my room with her carrot she got from the kitchen....
Trying to figure it out whether to eat it raw or hand it over to grandma to cook it for her....

Huh? you want to take it away from me? momo climb so hard to get it leh... let me play a while, can?

Watched Alien vs Predator with my dear last week. In fact we watched it on the 31st Dec 2007, so weird hor till now then I blogged about it. I applied for the Golden Village Movie Club member, last month was my birthday so I got this voucher that I can watch any movies during my birthday month 1 for 1.... Dear is only free on the 31st Dec so I fast hand fast leg go and buy the tickets. Initially I wanted to watch National Treasure but I saw Alien vs Predator is up on the screen and it's sneak preview so I was like 50%-50% when I asked the staff at the counter. I thought my voucher isn't entitled for sneak preview, but the guy say yes I can buy the tickets for this show so I grab it and buy 2 tickets for only $8..... Such good lobang where to find leh, but only once a year lah.

I have decided to find another job liao... I dun think I can stay on long in this line, esp after someone sabo me. All thanks to that bitch... Maybe poor momo has to resort to wearing cloth diapers again. I still remember there is a time where momo got no pampers to wear, she has to wear those cloth diapers which we have to wash everyday. What to do that time, all my money goes to the debts which I got no clue where the money goes to. History is going to repeat itself soon.

But not to worry lah, momo will understand her papa...

Anyway, life still has to go on...

No comments: