Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today is 20th Dec...

Today is one of my friend Joen's birthday. Here I wish her happy birthday. Most probably she won't be able to read this post. I dun even know if she reads my blog or not. But nevertheless, still must send her wishes mah...

Yesterday was 19th Dec, yeah, any fool would know that... But yesterday was a magnificent day for me.

Yesterday was little momo's 18th month old.
Yesterday was my birthday, 31st birthday....
Yesterday was also Zen's, Jessyn, Ivory's, Cheryl's, Adele's birthday.

I didn't know that there are so many other people sharing the same birthday as I do.

Yesterday I meet up with my dear. She was very busy lately. Currently she isn't in Singapore. She just left last nite after celebrating my birthday with me. You know, actually she promised she will bake a cake for my birthday but due to unforeseen circumstances, she can't fulfill her promise. She told me she had already bought all the ingredients, the new mould, etc but she just can't find time to bake her cake. I thought this year birthday I can taste the cake my dear's painstakingly bake for me... Well, I know she doesn't mean to disappoint me but.... She won't give me empty promises, she said she will compensate me a cake when she comes back next week.

I'll be going for a holiday soon. Not very far lah, just somewhere in Asia, hehe....

Till then I'll update lots of pics here.. So stay tuned.

Yesterday little momo was feeding me with guava....

My mum cut some guava for little momo to eat. She puts them inside her bowl and give her a spoon to play with. Little momo was poking the bits of guava with her spoon in the living room. So I came and sit beside her. I wanted to feed her with the bits of guava but she doesn't want to eat. She keep on shaking her head.. Then I put a piece of guava in her hand, she took it and wanted to put it in her mouth. In fact, she has already opens her mouth so wide but I also open mine too. She sees it and she simply just chuck the piece of guava in my mouth. I give her another piece and I once again open my mouth wide. Again she chuck the piece of guava in my mouth. This goes on and on until the last piece...

Recently it was always raining, no time to train for IPPT. Mine is scheduled to be on the 18th Dec, but I didn't went for it cos' it was raining. So now have to go again another test date.

3 comments:

jamielee said...

haha hello! :) whos little momo? And such a sweet girlfriend! :) thats good that u understand each other :)

jamielee said...

oh! i just saw the pictures of momo. SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) love the vids!!

eggyoke said...

momo is my daughter... cute leh... she is now 18 months old..