Sunday, December 16, 2007

Got some free time to blog a bit, so here I am....

Went to Vivocity the other day to watch 投名狀 with my dear, after dinner we went to play arcade. I thought she good in racing cos' she was a better driver than me. I mean she drives everyday to work, and from work to home. But it wasn't the case... It seems like those who drives in real life can't drive in arcade, and those who can really scores in arcade doesn't have a driving licence in real life. Strange phenomenon, huh?

Who cares, man...

Well, I saw a huge X'mas tree outside the arcade centre so I snap a pic of it. Actually the other pic is with my dear standing in front of it but I won't post it here. The reason is obvious.... (for those who read my blog regularly)


so bright, the lightings... Too bad we were rushing for the show if not there will be more pics...



There will always be noti momo's pics....

Now little momo is getting more and more smarter. You know, now she knows how to shake her little head to say "NO".

Everyday when I got home after work, I will stick my face close to hers and tell her to kiss papa... Guess what, she will shake her head and refused to kiss me. Sometimes she will kiss me, sometimes she doesn't want to. When I pressed her further, she will push my face away.

This little girl got character, man....


Momo in her new top my mum bought for her...


Momo still don diapers... Now at this age, should let her wear pull up pants...

Yesterday when I was about to have my dinner, momo was sleeping in her room when she woke up "crying"... I saw her walking to the living room with her bolster in her arms. So I carried her up, she was still "crying". She was looking for my mum, in the kitchen. She just doesn't want to me carry her. My mum, upon hearing her cries, says she was just pretending cos' she want her to carry her (momo). And true enough, once my mum take over and put her on her shoulder, momo stop her "crying". I saw her little face, she was actually smiling and grinning to herself. Little momo just lie on my mum's shoulder motionless. I thought she was asleep but she wasn't. My mum get some papaya for her to eat but she doesn't respond. My mum was shaking her slightly while carrying her but she still lie on my mum's shoulder motionless. So my mum tickles momo a bit and she actually wrigglers a bit and giggles. Tickle her one time, she giggles one time...

Momo wetted her diapers and she wants someone to change for her...

No comments: