Saturday, December 01, 2007

...9th December...


Just got home, sianz.... Tired and yet can't sleep... Earlier on, momo was making a lot of noise cos' she wants to eat that tibit she saw. She wants to open up the lip but her fingers can't, so she was like.......

She was holding it showing to me but I choose not to pay attention to her. I know her intention but I pretend not to know. So she got mad and presisting in trying to open by herself, but she failed...

At last I opened it for her to eat. She only take a few bites and no more. And I ended up putting the leftovers in the fridge.

I was supposed to meet up with dear later. I told her I need to go home to rest first after my night shift. Wait till I wake up then I'll sms her. She is understanding and she just nodded.

And I end up waking up around 2pm. I should wake up earlier so that I got ample time to meet up with her. 2pm was like stuck in the middle of nowhere. To meet up will be a bit too rush, not to meet up will be like I got some time for myself. So I choose to continue my sleep with my pillow. I got up a while later and blogged here...


Just yesterday my workplace got an uninvited guest....


It was a baby owl...


Different from what we thought how owls look like in the cartoons, huh?

The eyes... looks like human eyes... Some people said the owl are unauspicious cos' normally they are found at cemetries or places like that.

Gee, I didn't know owls enjoy 7-Eleven Slurpee...



Momo was high on drugs. She can't control her limbs. Momo need help. Just kidding... Little was so excited when she was watching her fav DVD. Dun underestimated her hands, when they laid on you it could be pretty painful.



...5th December...

Now is raining outside... Sianz....

Just got home from having breakfast with my dear. I'm not going to tell you where cos' it will expose my dear's home address... hehe.. You know, you never know who is reading my blog... Lots of danger lurking outside the cyberworld...

Anyway, now I'm home; blogging here in my room and little momo is outside the living room watching her fav DVD. My mum bought a few DVDs for her to watch. She particularly loves this particularly DVD. She will wake up from her nap, get up and walk all the way to the place where we keep her DVD, opens up the drawer, hand pick the DVD and show my mum.

"Oh, you want to watch this DVD, is it?"

It was the only way to keep little momo occupied so that my mum could do some housework. All thanks to my aunt who give this suggestion to my mum.

She was saying that why we didn't get any children karaoke DVD for little momo. You know, at this age all of them will loves to watch children karaoke DVD. Since momo can't play by herself, getting her a DVD will keep her busy and my mum could free herself.

And it's true, now momo not only loves to watch it she even will dance according to the songs. Shaking her little butt and rocking her body....

This is how little momo behaves when her eyes are glued to the TV set. You know, no matter how I call her name, her eyes won't leave the TV screen.

Last nite me and my dear went to catch a movie at The Cathay... 30 Days of Night. The filming took place at Alaska. You know, I think very few of us ever went to Alaska before. In fact, it was so expensive for us to travel there. Now at least by watching this show, we had an idea how the place looks like. All snow and they had a month of total darkness every winter... This show was like there is no story line. Out of nowhere, the dogs are all killed. Then someone who killed by dunno what creature. Out of nowhere vampires appeared....

I think the only thing most of us know about Alaska is the famous Alaska crabs....

The whole show was not really scary. In fact, right from the beginning till the end it's about vampires who killed their victims and drank their blood. You already expected the scenes to be in that way, but my dear was like so terrified throughout the show. She even pulled my sleves a few times and curl herself up at the seats. I was like asking her.....

"Is that really so scary? It was you who wants to watch this show in the first place..."

What to do leh... My dear dear is like that... So timid.... bleh...

I tell you this scene is so rare. You can never find momo so obediently sitting on my mum's lap or just sitting by herself. Her nails are getting long so my mum's trims for her.

It's so rare, it's so hard, it's so precious to find noti little obediently sitting and letting my mum to do her nails for her. In the past, my mum can only do that when she was sleeping.

Momo sleeping while so many soft toys surrounding her.

Little momo was resting on my mum's lap while watching TV. She only sticks to my mum whenever she is around. How jealous am I.... But no choice, my mum is the one who take care of her while I go to work...
Dear got some 1 for 1 coupon... I think it's from Her World or from some female magazines. She said she want to try the fondue from La Fondue. So I go along with her... Situated at Dempsey Road. We didn't know where was it at first. We thought it was near to Holland Road..

It was actually along the road; if you're driving or taking a bus from Holland Road to Tanglin Mall, before you reached Tanglin Police Division, you will see it. At the Old Youth Flying Club.

The place is like Rochester Park...

There are some parking lots outside the restaurant.


The sign says it all....

The place is not so big, but the food is pretty expensive. The menu, they will change it from time to time. Now it's the menu for Christmas festive, after that another menu will be served for the year 2008.


See how small is the milk mug compared to the cup of coffee.



This fork is specially for eating fondue.. The devil's club... So it implies that you're eating the sinful chocolate fondue/cheese fondue.

We went to the Cold Storage to stock up drinks at dear's home. Then I saw Spongebob Squarepants popcorns...


I didn't get any cos' dear doesn't really like popcorns. I mean she does eat popcorns when we are at the cinema but as to buy popcorns at eat at home, not her style...


Some of the items we bought. I thought it was all and I even proceeding to the cashier to pay for them... But dear says "HEY, we are not done yet!!"


THIS was done... Can anyone guess how much this trolley of stuffs costs?

Well, not so much. About $110 or so... Dear pays for it... My duty is to drive and help her to carry to her house.
My dad bought her a piano, for her to press. It wasn't really necessary cos' she already has lots of toys to play with. Furthermore, she doesn't play with it much now... Occasionally, she do touches it so I guess it's okay...

No comments: