Saturday, November 24, 2007

...24 November...

Yesterday I meet up with my dear... We hardly got time to meet up, esp. on weekdays. We really need to cherish the times we can get together. Earlier on, I went to do my own things in the morning. Things that I have to do...

I went home and take a short nap before meeting my dear. She was waiting for me along the roadside near to my block. As usual, I was the one driving whenever we meet. You know, I think it's all thanks to my dear that I got the 6 mth experience on the road. Thanks to her, I get to drive a few different vehicles so far. Nevertheless, let's move on...

We had our dinner at 6th Ave before we decided to watch a movie together...

What movie to watch on Thursday evening?

Then I check it out with my M1 Xplorer... I think it's better to check it out at the Cinema itself. Dear suggest we go to Cathay Picturehouse. She said she never been there before after it was renovated, so there we go after our dinner. Yeah, me drive there again....

We went to the cinema itself, looking the screen deciding what movie to watch... At last we decided to watch Beowulf.

I didn't know that this movie is actually a Digital 3D effect. When I saw the poster I thought it was real person in the movie. God damn it, it was so damn real. You know, you can even see the veins at the arms, the beard at the face, the muscles, the expressions... All are so real. It was like you watching PSP 'live'.

Pretty nice movie to watch...

You know, when we reached Picturehouse searching for a parking lot... I need to make a number of turns up cos' almost all the lots are taken. Then at Level 2M, I found one. So I steadily reverse the car... I checked my left and my right, to make sure that I was in the centre of the lot. I look at the car on my right, guess what I see? I was like.... "Wow!..... I didn't know he can drive too?"

I saw Stitch at the driver's seat. It was like so amusing. I elbowed my dear to take a look too. She scolded me for being so childish when I snap this pic. And then after I saved this pic, I did something back... I went to get my dear's soft toy and placed it at the driver's seat too before locking the door.


Not too small, not too big.. Just nice to be able to see the head.



Beowulf...Nice show to watch, if you dun mind the some nudity scenes... Angelina Jolie leh...

No comments: