Tuesday, November 20, 2007

...20 November...

Yesterday little momo turned 17th month old.... So I went to get for her some new toys for her. Later I will present them to you, okay? So stay tuned....


Some pics of momo for now.....



Momo playing with the fridge magnets....



Can you see momo is holding a piece of biscuits? Yeah, she doesn't want to eat it, just want to hold it in her hands....


Can you not agree that we are not splitting image of one another? The nose, the chin, the eyebrow.... Who needs any Goddamn DNA test.....

Momo saw something flying past so she was like... "huh?"

Momo getting dressed up cos' she is going gai gai with my mum and my maid. She looks good in all green huh?

I was getting off at Boon Lay Interchange everyday going to work... I saw there is a newly opened donut store where I alighted... Maybe not newly opened, just that I didn't noticed it. Anyway, I NOW get to noticed it so I was finding it pretty nice too look at. I mean the donuts are so colourful, unlike in the past where the only and one donuts come with sugar.

So does it means that those staying in Jurong area, we dun need to go all the way to Raffles City @ Donut Factory to get donuts? BTW, is Donut Factory situated at Raffles City? Dunno lah, dun care so much... My dear bad bad, she wants me to queue up for her just to buy one donut for her leh... Just one, you know? And the queue is like so l....o....n....g.... Ah bsh!!!

The package looks quite okay lah... Buy 6 donuts for only $7.80, get one donut free. So it makes $1.30 per donut.



Do they look nice? I think still can do lah hor... Now I come think of it, I think those donuts downtown @ Donut Factory are nicer loh...



This is the free one loh... Oreo favoured...

Someone bites it... It was't me, okay... You should know who is the culprit... I was pretty surprised that momo can inflicted such damages leh, considered that her mouth is so small.


This is little momo's 17th month present. I dunno what it called. Called it Qoo loh... It looks a bit like momo mah, so I bought it loh...

This is a tofu.... I think all the gals should know that fact. What is it called? Hannari tofu, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

So tired working nowadays... Yesterday I went to Junction 8 with dear. We wanted to eat at Seoul Garden. I even checked it out at the website, I even made a phone call to Seoul Garden @ Marina Square to confirm that they are operating in the afternoon. But when we reached Junction 8, we realized that the outlet at Junction 8 is no longer there. I was like "How come leh?" I drive all the way from my house to there, only to find it no longer there.

I should have check properly before heading there.

No comments: