Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today Momo turns 15th month old... She still can't talk or walk yet. Right now we are teaching her how to walk. I sometimes hold onto both of her hands and let her take her first steps. And yeah, momo loves to walk, walk around the house, walking and laughing happily. When she is tired, she will just stop and sit down on the floor. Her feet refused to take any further steps, just stay put at the spot.

You will like walk forward together will momo and then suddenly you will see her feet stick to the same spot and she is sitting down.. Oh, momo is tired and wants to talk a rest. Right now it's kinda hard to record a video of her learning how to walk, wail till she is able to walk on her own then I will make a video of her...

Once again, some pics of little momo... Soon she won't be little anymore.

Momo loves her Tweety Bird... She is sleeping with momo every nite...


Huh... papa someone is looking at us leh... Gee, see the look at momo's face... She look so defensive...



Not to worry papa... nothing is going to separate us. I want to go swimming with papa...


Today after work, I meet up with dear dear. She was washing her car at Shell station. Not she do it herself, of cos, but dun think my dear dear is not pampered child who can't get her hands wet or dirty. When she said she will do it, she really does. Dear dear cooks for me, dear dear prepared food for me to eat at her home, dear dear setup the steamboat, dear dear does all the washing... I likes it when she is busy with her own work.

Same as usual, I will take over the driving from the time i meet her. We went to Marina Square. Now dear dear's car has hit until about 550km... Still got another half more to go before I can ram on the gas pedal. tsk tsk....

After dinner, we walked around Marina Square and before we head for home, we went to Changing Appetits... for desserts.


Frankenstein Mudpie... Massive... not for weight-watchers it claimed to be...


Lime Me Up... Supposingly dear dear ordered another one, Kiwi Pop. But when the waitress came, I told her Lime Me Up... Dear dear is so nice, she didn't scolded me... She finished up the whole drink.


This one is mine... Super Sized Iced Chocolate. Really huge in serving.

After eating the Frankenstein mudpie and my Super Sized Iced Chocolate, it really feel like vomiting. Dear dear was asking me if I'm able to drive home or not.

I was about to admit that I can't drive home, but dear dear is already so tired after her work and she come down all the way to meet me for dinner so I doesn't want to add on to her exhaustion.

So dear dear sleep beside me, hugging her soft toy I bought for her earlier. I hit the ECP then AYE. Until I reached my block then I wake dear dear up. She is really tired after a hard day of work.

Tomorrow maybe I'll accompany dear dear to buy the car accessories. If I got the time...




Momo is curious about her little infant cousin. She keeps on coming back to her as though she wants to play with her but yet she can't cos' she is still small. Momo knows what is happening around her. Momo knows...

No comments: