Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today is Sept 13th... Know what day is it today? It's me and my dear dear together for the 4th month. Yahooooooo.....

2 days ago is the 6th anniversary of Sept 11th... It has been 6 fucking years that US still haven't found that so-called Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), or still on the process of searching. Maybe the weapons are hidden beneath the oil fields, only that they have pumped up all the oil then they can uncovered the weapons. Yeah, that could be the explaination.

Today no pics of momo here cos' momo has been a noti little girl so no pics for her. niak niak...

On the Sept 11th, me and my dear dear drove to Changi Airport. She was complaining to me why the earth I have to pump her oil tank to the full. I could have just pump it like $20 or a quarter tank full, cos' she will be collecting her new car anytime this week after she got her existing car patched up. So what we had in mind is she wil meet me at my block after momo has drink her milk and been a good girl going to bed, but momo didn't went to bed after drinking her milk... Well, my mum was trying to pat her to sleep so I went down to meet my dear dear.

I was asking her where to go from the time I leave my block till we hit PIE.

Where, where, where to go leh? What you want to go? Where got sell dessert at this late hour?

But the petrol tank is still very full, so I suggested since we are already at PIE so might as well we drive all the way to the east, to Changi Airport. Guess what, it took me only 25 mins to drive from Jurong to Changi.

We went to Terminal 2....

We patronise Coffee Bean....

We had mango cake and salad, and coffee too. Dear dear ordered Mocha Mudslide Ice Blended, I forgotten what is my order, hehe...

Anyway, the atmosphere is nice. So quiet, no one to disturb us. I thought of going to Starbucks which is at the south. But since we parked our car at the north so we just save the energy of walking all the way to Starbucks.

We left the place about 1:30am, I send dear dear back home first then I drive home. Reached home about 2:20am, sleep for about 2 hours then wake up to go to work. Drive to fetch dear dear, together we drive to Paya Lebar. I went to work while dear dear drive her car back home.

Dear dear today need to send her car to the workshop to get it fixed before she can collect her new car, so today dunno what car she will come and fetch me leh... Maybe she will come in a Mercs and BMW.

Have anyone heard of there is such a BMW model that you need to step 3 times and hold it there so that you can hit 100km/hr? Well, according to someone she has such a car model... Yeah more like she is talking about in the arcade.

No comments: