Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hard times now... I'm having hard times now... Someone claimed that momo isn't my biological daughter... I mean, what kind of sick joke is that? I mean, everyone commented that momo look just like me. The look when she sleep and the way when she behaves...

Oh my god, she is really.... sorrie, I really can't think of any verbs or nouns or adverb to describe here. So sorrie to all my English teachers who have taught me the wonderful language of English.

Hey, I think I'm not the only one... I too suspect that they aren't biological related. It's true, it's true... I mean, don't you agree with me? They don't look alike at all. The eyes, the nose, the face... You tell me what do they look alike? Nothing! Absolutely nothing, right? So maybe they should go for the DNA test too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

C'mon lah, stop being an idiot and wake up!!!!

Don't you have better things to do?

That's definitely going to be the joke of the year...

Well, just now I went to Autobacs with dear dear... She did some shopping there. She is a happy woman now, cos' she got what she wants. She change her sport rims... to the original 14" to a 15" one. Not only that, she also purchased a GPS. She said now she can go to Malaysia without getting lost, and me I can without getting lost too, in Singapore. The system is really cool.. Can you imagine when you're approaching the traffic light that is amber or red, it will actually tell you to slow down? I wonder what will it tell you when you're approaching a speed camera. Will it tell you :

"Smile, say cheese", or

"Camera ahead, comb your hair"

Finally I have done my task... Now dear dear's car has past the first 1000km mark. *wipe my sweat phew* The piston now should have been exposed to the necessary warm-up. So the next time I hit on the road, I can ram the speed to 110km/hr. It's so tiring to keep to the 80km/hr limit.

Little momo now got her own shades, in fact two pairs. Her grandpa bought for her from Malaysia. Last nite my mum was trying on her. She doesn't like things to be put on her head. The moment my mum puts on for her, momo tries to remove it away. So my mum tries it on herself, momo oso pulls it away from my mum's face. ><

I'm getting a new DVD recorder tomorrow. Yeah....

Something that I always dream for. After tomorrow I can watch DVDs in my own room. Maybe burn into a DVD when I happens to see any nice show cos' it comes with a hard disk within.

Just now when I got home, I saw momo awake in my parent's room. She was playing with her own belly button. She loves to touch it. You know if she enjoying touching her own belly button, it's fine. I mean that's your own belly button, you can touch it whenever you like but momo not only like to touch hers, she also like to touch mine too. She will come crawling quietly and then she will lift up my top and poke her finger into my belly button. Not only for my case, it's everyone who carries her.

Firstly, she will touch her belly button. Then she will lift up your top and touch yours. That's not all, my friends. She will use the same finger and insert into her nostril... and stick it there for a few seconds. Then she will use back the same finger and insert into your nostril/ear/mouth. When that happens, it's either you will be dumbfounded or you stare at her hard. You dun know whether to scold her or to beat her. Oh my, that's momo, alright.

Maybe next week, little momo will be going for her first dip in the private pool. You know when you eat sushi, you will drip it into the soya sauce with washabi. Yeah, that's what going to happen to little momo. niak niak...

14 comments:

kenny said...

she wat? hey, are you sure or not? You make up your own story, is it?

janet said...

yeah loh... where got a mother do such a thing one? married to you liao, still got affair outside, then got pregnant and still put your name in the birth cert? if that is true, then I think it's really too crazy loh...

really ridiculous loh... really.

shhhh said...

i think you can just go and die... your wife can do such a thing to you....

Post her pic here leh.. let us see how this bitch looks like...

Elizabeth said...

my dear friend, what you said is true? Oh my!!! What happen to your marriage? How come you will meet such a woman? I am a woman I oso don't side her...

Should post her pic here loh... let everyone see how she looks like...

Really a slut leh...

shhhh said...

sorrie hor, such a whore like you dun deserve to see me leh...

you macham like toilet leh...

kenny said...

what does toilet mean?

shhhh said...

cheap, smelly, dirty loh....

Really pity eggyoke here... I guess he must have suffer a lot when he was married to her... Lucky he now is divorcing her... I got time I oso want to go to hear your hearing leh...

eggyoke said...

dun waste your precious time with this bitch lah... Oh yes, her sister is very famous lawyer in singapore leh.. the only one in singapore history that went to jail before and yet can still be a lawyer... Just based on what you all write here, she can easily sue you like $200,000 ok...

elizabeth said...

sue my ass!!! I never heard of an ex-convict can still practice law after her release. she think that what ah... the government her father own one ah...

eggyoke said...

i dun know if her father own the government or not lah.. but her father is working in the US Ambassy... got private jet one leh... dun play play hor...

Elizabeth said...

you mean the pub, Embassy, is it? I always go there oso.. haha...

shhhh said...

such a bitch, faster divorce her better lah... if who want, tell him just take her loh.. and maybe you give him some money oso.. cos' he is saving everyone...

Jason said...

wow... how come your wife is like that leh... how can she anyhow give false statement that your daughter is not yours? then is whose one leh... look so alike to you leh...

I think she is just trying to make life difficult for you lah...

btw, how much is a dna test?

hanafe said...

so funny hor... a woman can accuse her own husband until like that...

Steady bro, not to worry... ppl like her will one day be pin down one...