Sunday, September 09, 2007

Always the same old excuses for my case, so I'll not going to repeat myself anymore... Okay, time for some pics and updates of myself for the past one week or so. *How about me? me...me...* Psst... you be a good good girl and go to bed okay...





Yesterday on Sunday, was the day where my family went to have lunch at Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel with my dear dear... She came to my place to fetch all of us there. Me, as the driver.





Momo new set of clothes... Is it cute? It got a bunny at the front...




Wow.. it definitely look so nice on momo...


Me? Is papa talking about me?


Of cos' lah... I'm papa little princess mah... But where is my shoes?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Want to see how momo looks like when she first wear a dress when she was 6 months old?


Well... it sure doesn't look very feminine, right? I mean the whole presentation... Well, most probably is the hair that spolit the show...



Why is the look at momo's face so fierce? Now at Channel 8 got this drama; Like Father, Like Daughter. 宝贝父女兵. Maybe momo isn't happy... or she is just posing in front of the camera...




Dear dear sms saying she is on the way to our place. So we wait for her downstairs. It's better for us to wait for her rather than to let her wait. So while waiting for my dear dear to come, I take a few pics of the little princess in her new clothes. The shoes, is Grandpa bought for little momo. I didn't know there is light emitting from it until yesterday when momo is "walking".


See the impatience look on my face? Why the XXXXXXX still haven't come and fetch me leh? I hungry liao leh... The milk is not full one. I want to eat otak otak...


If the car is not coming, I'm going to take cab on my own already.


Let me down, let me down grandma...


Hehe... I think I better wait for my toyota altis lah.. cos' papa is driving mah... He never drive before leh... I mean drive let momo sit in the car behind...

And I did drive to Hyatt Hotel. You know, I normally drive alone going home after sending my dear dear back home, or I drive with only my dear dear beside me. But this time there are passengers at the back. The last time I drove with passengers at the back seats was during CNY early this year.
I was driving along PIE, exit at Stevens Road, heading to Orchard Road. There are many cars on the road and I tend to step the brake a little harder, the car did jerked a few times and guess what, momo actually vomitted out the milk she drank earlier at home. Not in the car but on my mum's clothes. Momo's dress do have a bit of the vomittee but most of it was on my mum's. The whole car got the strench of sour milk. I got to switch off the air con and wind down the window.
When we reached Hyatt Hotel, my mum change another set of clothes for momo. Luckily we brought another spare set of clothes but my mum didn't. She can only clean up a bit in the ladies and with the same clothes she wore to the lunch at Straits Kitchen.
Momo didn't give me face when I was driving..... Damn...
My dear dear is the best. She paid for all of us, using her OWN credit card. Yeah, you didn't read it wrongly. That was her own credit card with her own signature and name.. No doubt about it.
Apparently, my dear dear drives better than me, cos' momo didn't vomit on the way back home, she even falls asleep at the back seat.

No comments: