Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well..... Back again... Little momo is sleeping by now... Or I guess so, cos' in the room she is so quiet. Either she is lying in bed with her eyes open wide staring at the celling or she is playing with her bolster. Both possibilities are quite unlikely cos' momo is famous for making a lot of noise when she is awake. The only possibility is..... momo is asleep.... *duh*

2 days ago, momo turned 14th month old. I ever tell myself that once momo reaches 1 year old, I'll stop posting her pics here and once momo turned 3 yrs old, I'll stop writing about her. Or shall I continue to post her pics and blog about her? Or I shall not?

Nevertheless, I shall think about it some other time. Now I shall update you peeps what's happening....
Last Sat, I was at Esplanade again... for the fireworks display from China. On Friday the fireworks was the fireworks from Spain. So many ppl, same as for the NDP.

I was at the Esplanade Bridge last Saturday so I got the chance to catch a good view of the fireworks, although the view on the left is being blocked by the trees. Nevertheless, still I can watch it at the front.
Same as usual, I got no pics to show here. Maybe I can try to get some pics from my friend whom I smack on the hand on the 11th Aug.... Yeah, dunno it's your bad luck or my good luck that I bumped into you. You know who you're there... dun try to hide your face.

This pig looks familiar? Yeah, for those who watched My lovely Samsoon will know this cute pig. I bought it for my dear dear... Well, it seems that I hug it more than her...

Sitting alone by herself....


My Lovely Samsoon? Nae Ireumeun Kim Sam-Soon? 내 이름은 김삼순

Last Sunday was me and my dear together for the 99th day. We celebrated it by having steamboat at her condo. Earlier during the morning, we went to the nearby supermarket to buy the necessary food for the nite.

I love it when my dear dear cook for me... I tell you, my dear dear is those who really can enter into the kitchen, really can come out from the living room... She says she will cook for me, she really did. She prepare the food while I get ready the table and utensils. The food looks quite little, but for just 2 of us are more than sufficient. In fact, we couldn't even finish up all the food.

We are watching the NDP Rally while eating steamboat. Talking about the new development of Punggol, talking about the CPF scheme...


Got veggies, got udon noodles, got fishballs, got beef, got prawns, got baby octopus....

Momo now is getting more and more smarter. You know, last Sat my aunts were coming to my place for some occasion. Momo, upon seeing them, begin to look pretty wary. She was looking at my aunts from the reflection of the glass panel. My aunts saw it and they were commenting how this little girl is behaving. She will grows up to be a smart girl, but better not too smart as to use her IQ in the wrong way/method.
When it was time for her to drink her milk, momo refused it drink, no matter how my mum tries to feed her. Apparently she was hungry cos' the last time she as fed was more than 4 hours ago. But she just doesn't want to drink her milk, then one of my aunt whispers to my mum to try feeding her inside one of the room. True enough, momo was gulping down her bottle, till the last drop.
When my aunts were about to leave, momo was so happy and clapping her hands and giggling away. My aunts were like so surprised why momo is so happy that they're leaving my place.
Earlier on, momo was like looking at them with her eyebrows crossed.
Oh my.....
Now my mum teaches her a few new things. She now can clap her hands in delight and give flying kiss.
Last nite I was opening the door when I reach home. I saw a ball rolling out from my room, then a four legged momo crawling so fast chasing it. I called out "momo!" She stopped halfway, take a look at me, then raise up her both hands to me.
I carried her around the house and play with her free fall. Know what is free fall?

3 comments:

Silverelf said...

Oh.. I've misplaced my mobile with the old number for the time being.......

So..... yeah till I get it back lol. It's with my colleague.

eggyoke said...

you are the champion, man... you got misplaced your SAR21 or not...

Silverelf said...

Excuse me, I no need to handle SAR 21 ok.