Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today just cut momo's hair... It's getting long now so need to trim a bit for her. Cutting her hair is really a challenge. It's so tiring and tedious. She doesn't and can't stay still. After struggling for so long, my mum only managed to trim a bit off her head. That was during her bathing time. tsk tsk.....

Little momo is playing with the clothes pick. You can see how she puts them back into the container after I put them on front of her. It's so funny... Momo will actually whine and pulls your clothes for her to pick them up and put them back into the container again after she has already done so. Meaning, she wants to play with the clothes pick over and over again. She puts them back and she wants you to pour them out for her to put them back again. So the process is repeat itself over and over, until momo is sick of playing.




Momo likes tidiness... She can't stand things lying all around and offer herself to do some simple housekeeping.

Earlier on, my parents and I took momo to the nearby mall to shop around. Momo is of cos' excited cos' she gets to go out. She loves going out.

Is the dress nice? It was a gift from my dear dear. Muck2.....



The top is nice, but the pants looks like ah soh... In fact many baby clothes are also like that. The bottom piece is somehow lack of the attraction.

You know I broke the record... In fact I was used to it liao... Last nite I watched Dead Silence with my dear dear, I reached home about 2am. I didn't sleep at all. I was online till about 5 plus 6am then I went out to fetch my dear dear go eat breakfast. She was so surprised when she saw me... I was like so fresh, she can't believe that I didn't sleep at all. She slept when she reached home and she looks like she is still lack of sleep.
I returned the car to her and I went back home. When I reached home, I saw momo playing outside at the living room. She saw me, and continue to play with my mum... Nowadays she was like dun like to play with me anymore. She sticks more to my mum. I straight away went to bed. So tired man.....
I sleep till 12pm... Wake up and sms my dear dear.... See wat time to meet her to go to the car dealers. She didn't reply to me... So while waiting for her to reply back, I went out with momo and my parents. Went out at 4pm, reached home around 6:30pm.
Tomorrow is Monday blues again. Need to wake up early and boring day starts again. Sian...

No comments: