Friday, August 24, 2007

Just a short post here...

Momo now got her own personal handphone. My mum got it for her...

Cos' she always like to press things... She presses the remote control of the TV, she like to press the buttons at the TV, she likes to climb onto my bed and then throw my pens/ruler/combs at the window grills, etc...

The best she ever did was to throw away my medicine into the rubbish bin, and I didn't realised it and I even tie and throw the whole bag away. Until when I tried in avail to search for it, then I suspect momo must have thrown it in to the rubbish bin.

Blue version, with flip open function


The screen can even change design... now it's this graphic...


Now it's another graphic...


Nice to play with, but the sound it made is pretty loud.

I was passing by Sing Post at paya lebar to get for momo her baby wipes and whatever I need to get for her. There is this shop that is selling baby clothes and many other stuffs. I bought for momo a pair of shoes and a Tweety Bird soft toy.
When I got home and I tried the shoes bought for momo, I realized that the size is just nice for momo. That means it is actually too small for her to wear it. You know, you need to get shoes bigger for her actual size now, cos' babies will grow very fast. In no time, the shoes won't be able to fit. My mum scolded me saying why I go and buy shoes for her without measuring her feet first. So I told her to let momo wear my pair of shoes first whenever she is going out, be it to the playground or to the supermart.
So sian lately.... I didn't plan to do any OT this coming Sat and Sun. I planned to stay at home to play with momo.
Earlier on, I meet up with my dear dear at West Mall...
We had our dinner at KFC. Surf N' Turf meal for us both. I think that it wasn't that nice. The oatmeal fish is just so-so loh....
My dear dear said she wants to change her car, cos' it had been a few years already. You know for auto tranmission, after a few years the electronics part will somehow get a bit spoilt. Now her car is drinking the petrol like water... We just top up the tank a few days ago and we didn't like drive from Tuas to Changi but the tank is almost empty.
Maybe she is getting Honda or Toyota, I dunno... If I were to choose my own car, I will want to get Honda Civic or Subaru Impreza.
Or maybe MPV, Toyota Wish or Mitsubitshi Grandis or Honda Stream....

2 comments:

peppermin said...

ur momo so high tech, ahhahha

eggyoke said...

Got a high tech papa of cos' will have a high tech daughter lah...