Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back again, peeps....

Got miss me? dun miss me?

Miss me a bit, or miss momo more?

Nevertheless, here am I to update you some of my latest news... what I've been doing while I'm not blogging.

The past one week, I was doing Esplande duties... The last time I posted in my blog was I was there for the NDP preview, last week I was there again for the Nokia Powerhouse, Baybeats 2007. I didn't know there is such an event happening at the Esplande, some more it's a yearly event thing. Of cos' lah, so many things happened for the past one year plus, it won't be a surprise that I got no clues what's happening there. Unlike in the past, I mean before 2005, who is there for concerts or who is down town performing, more or less I'll have some info. But that was all in the past now, I mean all the unhappiness for the past one year plus, let's forget all about it. One of my friends said after reading my blog for some time finally she can see that I'm leading a better life.

Yeah, you lah.... That baby-faced little teacher... niak niak...

Let's blog a bit of the Nokia Powerhouse...

The whole event was fun, many youngsters are there enjoying themselves, dancing and jumping as the bands play their songs. Got a local malay band, got a Hong Kong band, got a Australia band, got a Philippines band, and lastly got a solo from US. I was stationed at the Powerhouse which is near to the NDP stage, there is also another event at the other side of Esplande called the Arena. Powerhouse ended earlier than the Arena. Sorrie, got no pics to upload here. If you do read my blogs often then you should know that when I'm on duty I can't take any pics. So too bad...

As you know, youngsters are still youngsters. When they jump and dance, they will sure knocked into someone and since all are young at age, fights will broke out. So there are a few occasions whereby we need to separate them away. Not only at the Powerhouse, the same thing happen at the Arena.

There is one Indian male who, for no apparent reason, was dancing in the crowd and pushing. He didn't know who he was pushing and was being dragged out. His group of friends, wanted to be heroes too, started to act like gangsters. You know those who like to swing their arms when walking, thinking that are gangsters but they are just nobody. Yeah they started to walk with their arms swinging in the air. As they walked, they start to yell at the group who dragged their friend out. But who knows, this particular group of males yelled back at them and make them squat like obedient dogs at the slope. You know, just below the Esplande bridge there is a slope that leads all the way to the top? Yeah, all of them are squatting there. Cos' the group of males happened to the undercover police officers. All them are told to show their ICs and subjected to questioning. We doesn't want to interfere so we just stand aside.

Police case mah...

After we stand down, at around 12:20am. My dear dear come and fetch me. She is really mo tat deng. After a whole day of hard work, she still comes to Paya Lebar to wait for me. So I meet up with her and send her back home. I thought of having something to eat but the fact is I'm getting fatter now so I dropped the idea. You know lah, when someone is in love , they'll grow fatter mah... Drink water oso full mah...

After sending her home, I drive to..... not back home but to my old home. I used to stay at Teban Gardens and since me and my family moved to our current home, it had been 17 years apart.

So many changes... Now there are lifts at every floor, just outside the flats. Many blocks are being demolished, old shops are now changed to other shops selling other stuffs.


I used to stay at the 8th floor....


See, I even take a pic of the house unit.
When I show my parents they at first didn't realised that was our old home unit. Some say I'm crazy cos' I went to other ppl's house around 2am to snap a pic of their house unit. So I'm not going to tell you which blk no is it. If you happens to stay at Teban Gardens that maybe you will know which blk is it. But that was your own discovery, not I indulge to you, right?

*Okie, okie now it's your showtime*
Cos' little momo is pulling my legs. She got many pics to share with you guys.

This is a rare pic of little momo who can sit on the floor quietly playing with her toys. I think the main reason is there is someone playing with her. She got a playmate, that's why.


Momo in her shades. Just when momo is about to remove the shades, my bro managed to snap a pic of her.




My dad got this little crocodile toy for momo to play. Initially she is so afraid of the sound it make when you squeeze the trigger, but now she even play with it by herself.


Last Sat, before I went for the Esplande duty, me and my mum went to Jurong Point to get our provisions. She said we can bring momo along cos' it's good to let her see and touch things. I got a hard time carrying momo cos' she was screaming when we are in the bus. Some of the passengers are looking into my directions, but who give a damn. My momo is cute...

The last time I took her to NTUC, she is willingly to sit in the trolley. But this time she isn't. She wants me to carry her. Oh yes, btw now momo is a little heavier. She is 8kg now. tsk tsk...

I was showing her the fruits and vegetables around on display. She didn't really want to touch the dragonfruit cos' it looks kinda strange. She likes to touch tomatoes and.....lychees.

Papa papa, I want to eat eat....

Papa you see that ant on the fruit over there?

After getting our provisions, we went to the Banquet for lunch. I didn't take my lunch there cos' I had my breakfast just before we head to Jurong Point, so not really hungry and furthermore I will be having my lunch later at Paya Lebar.

Can you see momo is wearing shoes now? Yeah gotta let her get used to wearing shoes if not later she will not want to wear shoes when she gets older.

Momo is lying on the table. Yeah, she always does that at home too. And you better not stop her or else she will scream and scream.

I saw my own reflections.... Yipee..


See, I told you earlier on? This is what happens when I tried to grab her down.
You know, I got told off by the lady there for snapping pics. She said no cameras allowed. Mine is not a camera, it's a hand phone.

On Sun, I was at home cos' I'm not meeting my dear dear. So I spend some quality time with her. Normally my dad will bring her to the playground in the evening to play with other kids. You know now little momo is getting more and more smarter. She knows when to stick to us.
For example, when my mum is cooking, little momo will crawl from the living room and hugs my mum's legs. She knows that my mum is cooking so she wants to eat. When around evening time little momo will know how to find my dad cos' he will bring her to the playground. In fact my dad is the one who brings her out for walks. At nite, little momo will know how to look for me. She wants me to pat her to sleep. When someone is eating, no matter who is the person, little momo will crawl from nowhere and lean against herself onto whosoever the person is. And no matter how you chase her she simply just won't go away.
Smart lass, huh?

Momo in her 4-wheel car...


This is my car, can you take care for me?


Momo likes to play this slide, according to my dad but when I put her there, she doesn't really wants to play...


See, momo's legs are long enough for the rest stand.


Huh? Who is there in front of my way? You again?!?!


Momo likes to ride or she doesn't like to ride?
Little momo loves to ride... You can see her rocking and shaking by herself...
Wow... little momo is trying to climb up the slide. She tried and tried but she still slides down a couple of times but she still wants to try. In the end she almost make it to the top but at the last minute she slides down again.. Gosh.

Momo can climb the steps, one by one, one by one.. till she reaches the top.... She has been practicing it all day at home, climbing onto my bed, climbing onto the coffee table... It's easy feat for my little momo... When she grows up, I can take her go rock climbing...

2 comments:

Silverelf said...

Jia lat lah... unit number also can trace one leh.... Just takes a bit longer!

eggyoke said...

you so free to trace the block no is it, auntie?