Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yesterday I went to IMM with my dear dear... Drove there, I drive there.... from my home.


She had her dinner there, while I just being glutton and I just nibble a bit of the food she ordered. Then we walked around IMM...

We didn't know where to go, actually we planned to spend the whole day there. We went into Best megastore, I bought a pack of Cannon photo print paper and she bought a mouse. Then we saw this Korean VCD, 200 Pound Beauty. She has been saying for quite a long time that she wanted to watch it. I thought of getting the DVD version but she said we just get the VCD will do. See, how nice is my dear... Muck2... So wI grab it and quickly proceed to the counter to pay for it. Then we fast game and drive back to her home to watch it.

I had Ben and Jerry ice cream while watching it... turtle soup favour... Not the turtle soup as in turtle soup, I mean the B&J got this favour called turtle soup. The story is quite funny. I like it pretty much. Kim Ah Joong is so pretty in the movie.

Maria....ave Maria....

The ending part is so touching. She acknowledge she wasn't Jenny in front of so many fans. She admits she was Kang Hanna. She acknowledge her own father. She refused to lie anymore. She rather give her her fame but she wants her friendship and kinship. She totally destroyed Jenny, but instead she got even more fans than before.

Yes, you can keep lying and lying, but what you get in the end? Loneliness and nothing else. You lose all your friends and even your own kinship.

200 Pounds Beauty - 미녀는 괴로워 (Mi-nyeo-neun Goi-ro-wa)

Kim Ah Joong (김아중)



Here comes the noti little momo...

Momo is now getting older, day by day...

Now it's time to discipline her if she gets out of hand....

Cane her if she gets too naughty, or beat her if she tell lies...

We definitely doesn't want her to be a big time liar... Lie and lie, doesn't want to wake up her ideas...

But I'm sure momo isn't going to be like that... Momo will grow up to be a sensible girl, dating and then have her own little family.

Wow... that's gonna be about 20 yrs later... or so.


Little momo doing her stretching before going for a... run/swim/jog... I dunno?!?!



Huh? There is a mouse in my house? I catch it and tell papa, he sure will reward with a ice cream one...


Mouse ah mouse... You be good okay... Dun struggle hor... I'll be very gentle with you okay?


I poke your eyes first so that you cannot see... I use minimum force to effect an arrest on you...


Okay, done liao... See what papa give to me as reward...


Little momo sitting on my lap while we take a family photo together... She always like suck her thumb nowadays...

I was shopping at Isetan Scotts on Friday, 2 days ago, while waiting for my dear dear. We are going to celebrate our 2 months together. While waiting for her to knock off from her work, I jaywalk along Orchard Road. Jaywalk leh.... No lah, not to that extend. I went to the Men's/Sports Section just to pass time. You know Orchard Road will be jammed during evening time. So I just see see look look and I spot a pair of cute shoes for babies.
Addidas for babies... Not cheap, you know? Can you imagine it costs about $45? What makes it so special that I will post it here isn't the design or the colour... Well, it got something to do with the design actually....


The soles... A pic of a pom pom girl, so happy... Just like momo... I guess momo doesn't like it so I didn't get for her. Even if she does, I still think it's too expensive. $45 for her to wear, even when momo still doesn't walk?

I think momo got enough shoes of her own. I keep her shoes for future usage, till her feet are bigger and she is able to walk.
Now momo got 8 teeth, 4 at the top gum and 4 at the bottom gum. Her 2 front teeth are getting bigger now. Now when she giggles or smile, I can see her front teeth. So cute...
Momo was basically throwing everything I put in front of her away. Seems she doesn't like to be disturb when she is playing her toy, heh? Wow... fierce little girl.

No comments: