Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A quick update about this little noti girl....

Last nite we are watching TV in my room, yeah momo will always be in my room when I'm back home before her bedtime. We are watching TV while she was playing with her own toys. Once a while when she feel bored, she will cry and wants us to carry her. The way she cries you probably knows that she is just whining. There isn't any tears at all.

Okay, it's okay... So I carried her walking around the house. At around 10pm, when she cries it will be either she is hungry or she is sleepy.

Last nite, she is simply just hungry. So I prepare her milk and feed her. She gulps it down so hungrily. Then I wipes her mouth clean and put her back into my room. I just went for a pee and when I comes back, someone snaps a pic of her....

Momo looks so cute in this pic.... A little on-site foreman, huh?

That wasn't a hat or anything to do with wearing it on the head. In fact it was a toy my dad bought for momo to play with. It was actually a toy that is round in sharp and around the circumfence there are many shapes; round, oval, hexagon, triangle, square, rhumbus, etc. The smart kid who is playing it needs to find the suitable and appropriate shapes and insert through the respective holes.

Can't figure it what kind of toy it is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is the one.... Picture really speaks a thousand words.

It was really a coincidence that it can fit momo's little head perfectly. When I fit it on her head, she will remove it down. When I put it again, she will remove it down still... After I doing it several times, momo will become impatient and she will let out a loud groan.
My mum says this little girl needs to be discipline. She is cute, yes, she is cute oso but momo got a bad temper. When she wants something, she will want it, no matter what. This isn't healthy.
I always tell momo that papa loves momo very much, papa won't bear to beat momo but if little momo was to tell lies to me, papa will beat little momo without any reserves. I really dun want momo to grow up lying and telling lies, just like her own mother. Tell lies and still want to tell lies, never intend to change at all.

No comments: