Thursday, July 19, 2007

Okay, momo is outside playing with water... Not to worry, my mum is looking after her...

I got some free time so I just blog a bit here...

Recently I saw in the Newpaper there is this 31 or 32 years old man who molested this 5 yr old girl. Lured her and then starts his beastly acts... Ganna caught liao then say he got this depression lah...

Do you realised that lately those fellas who commits crimes, ganna charged in court, will all use mental illness as their defence? What got depression lah, what heard voices in the air lah...

If I'm the district judge and the accused is trying to use "Oh I heard a female voice telling me to do this do that, it's God who guide me to the Right Path..." so on and so forth nonsense.

Then I'll tell the fella back that "I do believe what you said cos' I also heard a male voice telling me to put your fat ass in jail, or else God will punish me oso"

Can't they think of something new? It's either they got depression or they heard voices in the air. Gimme a break, please!?!?

How about spilt personality? Day time I was an angel from Heaven, nite time I become a devil from Hell. Day time I was a doctor, nite time I become Jack the Ripper. Ha! Like real....

Last week at High Court I witness a stupid fella who was in his 40s trying to appeal against the Sub Court's verdict. I think it comes out in the Zao Bao. He was caught drunk driving the 3rd time and he was banned from driving all vehicles for life. He hired an Indian lawyer to appeal for him. I was sitting at the dock. The defense lawyer was saying that his client was caught at the road block at the side of the road. He didn't cause any accident or any kind of traffic mishap so he think that the life ban was too harsh for his client. The Judge was telling him that this was his 3rd time being caught drunk driving and his alcohol limit was like 50% over the limit. When he was caught at the road block his face is so red and smelt of alcohol. He dun even need to dispute that at all. The first time he was caught, he was fine and banned from driving 2 yrs and 2 months. The 2nd time he was caught, he was jailed 2 months and banned from driving for 5 yrs. Now he was caught again, so the judge banned him for life. He said that he got a mother to support and his livelihood was depend on driving. The Judge rebuked him then the more he should be more cautious, since he got a mother to support the more he should ban him. It was for his own good, for his mother's good and for the motorists' good. The earlier 2 times obviously he didn't learn his lessons. Must we wait until someone gets killed or he gets seriously injured in an accident then the court bans him from driving. For sure he wasn't drunk driving for the 3rd time. God knows how many times he did it, if not for the road block, he would still be doing it. The Judge even asked the defense lawyer if he is the judge how many months should be appropriate.

"8 yrs to 10 yrs..."

"The problem here is not how many years is the ban, but is will he learn his lesson and when will he learn his lesson"

So the appeal was not successful.

I think the lawyer ganna screwed by the Judge.

This man was given 2 chances to learn his lessons but he didn't cherish so he got what he deserves.

Then what about those who were given more than 3 chances?

Earlier on, it was raining about 8 plus. Now the time is 12 plus and the rain has stopped. Later maybe I'll be going out to meet my dear. Keep her company loh... Good girl are hard to come by. I have left a good girl down and I'm not going to repeat my mistake again. She may not be the most prettiest, she is not the perfect one, she may not be the most gentle girl... But I'm happy when I'm with her. The bottom line is she doesn't lie. At least so far whatever she tells me are all true. Sometimes one need to reflect on yourself... Do you think the best will wait for you? You really believe there will be such a perfect girl comes to you and tell you that she loves you meh? Wake up your bloody idea lah... If there is really such a good girl, for sure there will be tons to guys to woo after her, where will be your turn, right?

Like what the Malaysians used to say "Bin tou yau gam dai zek kap lar chooi kai tiu" Where got such a big toad jumping on the road. It's true...

No comments: