Monday, July 16, 2007

Now is 18th July, tomorrow is momo's 13th month old. Still so naughty, still so adorable...

Now momo upgrade liao... She no longer wear diapers, she wearHuggies pull up diapers.

When she first wore them, she looks so cute....

Yesterday I reached home, momo was sitting at the living room watching TV. She comes to me, crawling to the balcony. I carried her up and she was smiling at me. My mum got the wrong size for her, momo needs to wear size M. Luckily we only buy a small pack.

Nowadays momo sleeps quite early. She will cry and want to sleep around 10pm. We need to carry her on our shoulders and pat her to sleep. If she cries cos' she want to sleep, then in no time her head will lean against my shoulder and fall asleep. Otherwise, she will not fall asleep lah. duh....

When she fall asleep, we will put her on her mattress. Momo will then toss here and there, with her eyes closed. She will make a lot of noise and toss here toss there, together with her ultra-man bolster We need to continue to pat her butt and accompany her. Say in about 10 minutes, momo will stop her "actions" and finally fall sleep.

Drama queen, huh?

Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cookin'? See that trademark eyebrow? Hehe, just got promoted, hehe... Emplacement lah...



Saw this Mazda RX-8 parking at the multi-storey carpark when I drive home few nites ago. In fact I saw it a couple of times before. Just that only this time round I snap a pic of it. There is also a really cool Subaru WRX, with camouflage parking at one of the nearby carpark. The next time I snap a pic of it and post it, okay?


A new family member.... Just join our Tham's family tree last week.

Look a bit like momo when she was a toddler?

Well, not surprisingly, really got some resemblances.

Actually all newly born babies all look the same. Small nose, >< eyes, faint eyebrows....

The lips, as though, someone applies Maybeline's lipstick for her. Maybe Maybeline is a bit obiang; Max Factor or Elizabeth Arden or Clinique or Lancome....


Sound asleep leh... Rosy cheeks, like her papa, like her mama...

Momo got someone to bully. hehe....

This little baby is momo's cousin...

When I put them together, it seems like momo is pretty big. But in fact momo is still considered small. I mean momo is tall, but she doesn't seems to grow any fatter, considered the fact that she eat so much. She took her milk already and yet she still wants some of what you're eating.

Momo now can understands what you are telling her. When she overturns her bottle, my mum scolds her and she knows how to cry....

When I got home, I calls out "Momo.." and she can look into my direction. My balcony got the glass that I can see from outside quite clear rather than from inside and I can see she keeps on looking in my direction. When I appear in front of her, she giggles and laughs.. stretch out her hand for me to carry her.

I did carry her. I always carry her whenever I reaches home. You know, you will have the kind of fulfillment joy cos' you know that you have been working so hard at home for little momo; for her diapers, for her milk, for her clothings....

I always pop into my parents' room to give her a morning kiss before I go for work and another kiss after I reach home. If I come home after momo is asleep, then I will plant my kiss on her cheeks.

Yesterday I bought for momo a chart for her to learn simple words and numbers. A for apple, B for boy.... so on and so forth.
Momo is now a big sister to this little baby.

From this comparison, momo seems very big heh? In fact, momo is only tall....


Oh!!!! Give me strength so that I can protect my little cousin from the evil-doers...
Next month will be the First NDP at Marina Bay, on the world's largest floating stage. Everyone is busy like hell. No escape for anyone.
Anyone saw me on duty, pls do not call me cos' I m too busy to respond to you. Not that I'm dao or snobbish, but the fact is that I will never know when the bloody camera/s is/are pointing and where they are pointing to, who knows my handsome face will appear front page on the 10th August Strait Times. Okay.. now rush to the nearest dustbin to puke... I curse you....

No comments: