Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Just got my bonus...

Doesn't matter how much I'm getting or how I'm going to spend the money....


Cos' it will be can see but cannnot use or touch.....


Anyway, all the money will goes to the endless pit someone dug for me.....


What to do leh, life is like that....


I went to Starbucks at Millennium Walk with my dear dear..... This pic was actually taken when I was sitting at one of the couch there. I saw this nice scene so I snapped a pic of it. The actual one looks more nicer than the pic I took.


I drove there... then parked her car at the carpark at Millennium Walk... As we are going back, I saw this nice cool car parking beside us... so I snap a pic of it. Anyone knows what model or make? For sure it was modified before.... Mazda RX-8...


Haha... this small size toilet bowl looks so cute hor... I think it suits momo... I saw it at Giant at Tampines... I was in the toilet itself... I was walking to one of the cubicle and then I saw this mini sized one

So hard to blog at home...
What to do leh, with a lousy laptop...
Bo bian loh... No money to buy a new one oso...
Catch a movie some time ago... Fantastic 4 : Rise of the Silver Surfer, at West Mall mid-night show.
Been some time since I last watch a movie. The last one I watched was Spiderman 3 at Vivocity in June.

Jessica Alba is really a babe...


Not only in the movie, but also in actual person. hehe...

Has been some time since I took any pics of momo... Recently I was kinda tied up by my own things... When I reached home, momo is already sound asleep. Still I will kiss her good nite and good morning when I woke up the next day, before I goes to work.

No pics to blog here leh, except for the above ones taken ages ago.

I come across a rather true saying, although the contents is a little x-rated.

Life is like being raped, it's either you accept it or you resist it...

Work is like gang raped, you let others do it if you cannot get the job done...

Destiny is like masturbation, everything lies in your own hands....

Any comments on the above quote?

Soon my home will have another little baby, for momo it play with, or rather for momo to bully.... Haha, either way I dunno.

I'm sure momo will love him/her... Most likely it will be a boy.... Maybe it will be a girl....

Til then only we will know...

Lately I find myself more and more daring on the road. I can reached 110kmph or more without realizing it. No more restricting myself to the left lane at 80kmph. Unlike during my driving lessons which I can only drive at most 70kmph, or at most 60kmph at the neighbourhood.

Thanks to my dear dear who let me drive her car most of the time, sometimes I even drive it back home. Anyone wants to see how my dear dear looks like? Not now... In future, I promised.
Sometimes I even get the chance to drive lorry. Lorries are harder to control than cars, I mean in my case. Luckily for me, I drive the lorry at the middle of the night so on the road there isn't much vehicles cos' I tend to sway to the other lanes. I can visualise what the drivers behind are thinking...
"God damn, a drunk driver in front...."
But I dun drink....
I have been thinking quite a lot recently... About my future and about momo....
Anyone thinks that momo is pitiful? Or momo is the most luckiest baby?

2 comments:

juliana said...

as a fren, i only wish u well... hope u hv the best after all... momo is alrdy 1 of them

eggyoke said...

thanks, ju... so how is your baby now? post some pics of your baby lah...