Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Late post for momo's one year old birthday.......

Finally she turns one year old, huh?

After she cry and cry and cry... making everyone so busy by her cries and screams...

For the past one year, everyone has a hard time taking care of this little lass....

When she cries, she wants it... you have to give it to her....

I mean what to do, her own mum deserts her just after giving birth to her after 4 months...

To me, she is my little princess....

Many people likes her, wherever I take her to, everyone loves to play with her and carry her, sometimes.

Need to find for her a new mummy... someone who will loves her more than I do, someone who likes momo, someone who momo likes too...

Nevertheless, momo is loved by many people here... Even my neighbours... Everyone asked about her when she falls sick... "Oh, how is your daughter now?... You must let her drink (this), feed her with (that)... After dinner, bring her to my house, my daughter wants to play with her...."

Okay, enough for the opening speech for her birthday....

Let's see her cute pics....

Little momo gets ready for her cake cutting and candle blowing... She is in her new dress...


Her birthday cake... Bought from Prima Deli... Cookies and cream...


Dun you dare to touch my cake, I tell you hor... I only want to share with my papa and my grandma.... The fat cat I also dun want to give him eat...


I tell you not to touch oledi hor... Why you want to touch my cake woh...


Who touch my cake again, I..... I.......


Huh, this knife is for cutting my cake one, hah? Not sharp oso....


I stand so far how to blow the candles woh.....


See, I look so pretty in my dress... Grandma buy for me but I don't have the chance to wear it until my birthday....


Can you see my No-Shadow right leg kick? Cannot see leh.... Of cos' cannot see lah... if not how to call No Shadow kick woh....

2 comments:

koizumi from friendster said...

Hi, just saw your update post.
Happy Belated Birthday to your Princess momo.
She is very sweetie pie.

judy chow said...

happy belated birthday to momo. May she grow up more healthy and happy.