Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here are some video clips that I have took but no time to upload them...



Momo simply will welcome her smelly bolster with a huge grin on her face. Afterall, it got all her saliva and her sweat on it





Momo is not throwing temper but just that she likes to throw whatever things she can reached onto the floor. Doesn't know the rational behind the action but I've caught her in the act many times





I got some free time and I also haven't take momo to the playground for ages so I offered to take her down. Obviously she doesn't like to sit on it.





Momo now can wants to be her own composer. She loves to play her own tune and be the first youngest musician in Singapore, but....





I doesn't know what this little lass is trying to do? Scale the bed or pushing the whole bed? Or.. just wiping her hands on my bedsheet?

No comments: