Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ha ha....

Momo is having a make-over...

Her bad daddy got nothing better to do than to wet her hair up....

Not bad my creation huh?

For these few pics, I got grounded by my mum loh....

Does she look like a character in 七龙珠? Dragon Ball Z.....

Look a bit like 悟空, huh?

Why is my papa laughing so happily leh... Momo dun understand leh...


I can feel my hair like all stand up leh... Out of a sudden my head feel so cool...


*Scratch, scratch* why my papa always like to touch my head leh... Comb my hair all the way backwards... Say I now look like mini 赌神...


Sometimes I wonder why my papa like to take my pics after making a fool out of me leh....


See, momo's hair is long already... need some trimming....


And this is how momo looks like after some trimming.... We couldn't do a proper hair cut for her cos' she is always moving here and there. This is the best we can do for her for the time being.
Last week was Father's Day.... Momo is too young to realise that. Some people commented that I should get the award for this day but I dun think I really deserved it. I mean everyone will loves their kids. So what is there to say if I deserve a prize or not? Some say that momo is so pitiful, she lost her mum at such a young age but I think that momo isn't pitiful. There are so many kids who got both their parents but their parents doesn't care much about them. It was like it doesn't make any difference you got any parents or not.
All they want from you is to study hard, study hard, study hard...
Or you are old already, do take care of yourself.
You're sick, you're on your own.
You got any school presentations, you attend it on your own.
You got no kisses from your parents and no hugs from them.
No one to take a peep at you if at night you're cold or you've kicked your blanket away.
No one to take you to the playground to play.
No one to take you to the doctor.
Now who is more pitiful?
Lately I was sick... In fact sick two times in the past one week or so.
Doesn't know what went wrong but I was really sick. Sick till my head was about to explode, sick till my lower back wanna break apart.
Could be the fact that lately I always sleep late and wake up early... Having not enough rest.
It's time for me to take a quick peep at momo.....
Okay, she is sleeping soundly... without her bolster and sleeping without a pillow.
Since momo is sleeping sound safe and sound... Time for me to sleep too...

No comments: