Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today is Labour Day... I went out in the morning to Sengkang, come back around 3 pm. Tired so I sleep till late evening..

I took 3 video clips just now earlier when momo is still awake...

The first one was in my room. Momo is playing with the remote control... Sometimes while I'm watching the TV programme, out of a sudden the channel changed. And you will see momo laughing at you. Grrrr....

The second one was actually by me... I have been praticing it for quite long before I can record this clip. I aren't a music genius, I need to memorise the correct keys...

The third one.. is still me... It is a children song...

Enjoy, my peeps... Any comments please leave them in the comments space....





Momo wants to watch her fav TV channel.. but she don't know which button to press... Haha...




Playing the song Do Re Mi for momo to hear... I wasn't any music genius... I only know half of the correct keys...




Again I play the song Papa not at home for momo to hear... Not so difficult to remember the keys....

No comments: